Quite a lot of points to spend

I have quite a large amount of points to spend so I am looking to commission a few amazing artists c:

I'd mainly like art of the following three, my two best mates and I: linked-memories.deviantart.com…

I have a few more examples but they're on my stash so if I pick you I will send you more examples.

Please post your prices and examples down below and I will reply to you if I'm interested. I am NOT interested in pixel art or chibi art this time.

Thanks so much!
Comments155
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If you are interesting, please visit my page :
jellytran.deviantart.com/journ…
Thank you ! :happybounce: 
In case you're still looking or need someone in the future, i'm open <3
Commission List by Pepper-Excentrique
I can do it (:
My commission info:
Commission Info! :D by TheEyesOfADreamer  
Some other examples:
Adrian's dream catcher by TheEyesOfADreamer  Worlds Away: What if the storm ends by TheEyesOfADreamer  Drame by TheEyesOfADreamer  Image by TheEyesOfADreamer  
If you're interested on adopts, I'm having a BIG sale on these:
[SALE!!] Adoptables Set 1 [OPEN!] by He-de [SALE!!]*Adoptables* Spewlls (POINTS/USD) [OPEN] by He-de 

If not, please check my gallery anyway and my commission info:
COMMISSION INFO by He-de
Thank you! =D
im not doing commissions of ppl right now but i just wanted to add young volcanoes is one of my fav songs and you have good music taste ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
hi i don't have any examples of anything life-sized on me but you can look on my profile for my other stuff, or i can doodle you something quick if youre remotely interested

price would be like 500 if thats fair
I will basically offer these commissions:
Prices are negotiable at all times~

Turquoise Bullet - F2U! Sketch (+ simple BG) - 200 points/2€ (Additional Character 50 points - 0,50€)
Examples (really bad quality .__. forgive meReally Sad ):
Kyaaa Senpai! by Loekazz20150415 201645 by Loekazz

Turquoise Bullet - F2U! Lineart (+simple BG) - 400 points/4€ (Additional Character 100 points - 1€)
Examples:
Vania and Lizzy - On the stage by LoekazzPlaytime by LoekazzKohl and Cyan: Kohleee stop it! by Loekazz

Turquoise Bullet - F2U! Coloured (+simple BG) - 750 points/7,50€ (Additional Character 250 points - 2,50€) Will be done with either colouring pencils or Copic Markers (or digital, if you trust me)
Examples:
Loekazz the Gym Leader by LoekazzGift for Kraskia (Kraskie x Lex) by Loekazz

Turquoise Bullet - F2U! Complex Background - 300 points/3€ (Price may change depending on complexity of background)
Examples:
C'mere you little~ by LoekazzRayquaza: Lord of the Storm by Loekazz
I do:
Yellow-Green Bullet - F2U! Fanart
Yellow-Green Bullet - F2U! OCs
Yellow-Green Bullet - F2U! Yaoi
Yellow-Green Bullet - F2U! Yuri
Yellow-Green Bullet - F2U! Anything NSFW

I won't do:
Rose Red Bullet - F2U! Anthros (unless I feel comfortable enough)
Rose Red Bullet - F2U! Furries
Rose Red Bullet - F2U! Ponies (I hate those, don't you even dare asking me)
I'm at a name your price kinda thing right now, but also, have a base.
Blackcoffeeneko Icon - Commission by illuminatedflower  gamblingAnarchy icon 2 - commission by illuminatedflower  Faeith78 Icon - Commission by illuminatedflower  - 100:points:
Main 3 IG Members by illuminatedflower  Cinyu SUPER LATE BIRTHDAY GIFT by illuminatedflower  Fae-chii birthday present by illuminatedflower   Each chibi is 200:points:
Persona 5 Protagonist - Inktober Day 2 by illuminatedflower  Headshot Prize for ChocoVanillaX by illuminatedflower  The Fallen Angel - Inktober by illuminatedflower  Heads are 300:points:
Commission - Odyssey by illuminatedflower  Thank you, Brother - Contest Prize by illuminatedflower  Falling Angel by illuminatedflower    Halfbodies are 500:points:
Zetsubou Dakimakura by illuminatedflower  Under the Sea by illuminatedflower  Samezuka Swim Team by illuminatedflower   Full bodies are 700:points:

These all come with backgrounds, if you don't want those, I usually take off 100:points, plus each character usually 50-100:points:, depending on difficulty.
Well, I'm open for writing stuff, any budget!
Pay What You Want Commissions!(I'm still working on an art trade, but I can still accept a few commissions!)

Update:
So I registered last weekend and I can defer some payment until afterwards, but I still need $175 by the end of the month, so every dollar helps! You'd be doing me an awesome favor and I'd be very grateful for your help, plus you'll get some quality writing done!
Hi! So I need to raise money for a university trip next month (around $300 by April 26, but realistically I need $25-$50 to register for the deadline April 11), so I'm offering "Pay What You Want" Paypal writing commissions! Normally I offer my short story commissions at $5/500 points, but I'm offering them for any price (as long as it's at least a dollar!) Naturally, anything over $5 would cause the story to be longer, so keep that in mind. Also, I'll offer my other services at this PWYW offer, so if you need anything proofread or reviewed or you need story ideas or an outline, shoot me a message or comment below and I'll get back t

And here's some other things I can write as well:
Five Nights at Freddy's Mobile Review As the indie game market has shown us countless times, less is definitely more. From the superb storytelling of Thomas Was Alone to the quaint novelty of Hatoful Boyfriend, there have been tons of titles that can compete with the big guns. While I haven't been dabbling in the horror genre of video games, nothing has made me quite as spooked as Scott Cawthorn's Five Nights at Freddy's; the mix of minimalist graphics, ambiguous story, and overall dread make this game as one of the scariest of the year. With the mobile port of the game available now on iOS and Android, does the smaller platform detract from the game's atmosphere? The answer is a resounding no, and it may be even more frightening than its PC counterpart.
Five Nights at Freddy's has the player assume the role of a nightly security guard for Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria, a Chuck-E-Cheese type of establishment. Each night, the player has to observe the animatronic displays that roam around the h
  All I Hear is Noise - Day One (TWEWY Fanfic)   I gasp and open my eyes, taking huge gulps of air. My back hurts, and I realize I’ve been sitting on a park bench in the middle of Sunrise street. I look around at my surroundings and see a couple people, but otherwise the street is empty. Why am I out here? I don’t remember what happened after I blacked out. Did I leave? And why have I been sleeping on a park bench? My head doesn’t feel terrible, but as I get up I become a bit disoriented. I decide to sit down and look around again. It seems odd, since the streets should be busy around this time. As I continue to be amazed by the emptiness of the area, my phone rings and I pick it up.
                You’re awake. Come to the Moonlight Plaza in thirty minutes after you make a pact.
                All of a sudden I feel a
  How to Comfort a Writer1.
Never tell a writer he’s good enough
Because he knows this isn’t the case
And he’ll become conscious at the lie
That he can stop improving
And will be unable to show his true feelings.

Tell her she can change
And what you liked
About her displays of affection
Written in words of wonder
At the bright beautiful world ahead

Never tell a writer’s she’s perfect
For she’ll twist your words into decadent deceit
She knows that this is impossible
And will realize you never looked into her heart
As she wore it on her sleeve

Tell him that there’s work to be done
Before he can truly be an artist
But say that he’s on the right track
And guide him with words of encouragement
In his eyes, affirmation is excellence.

Never scoff when a writer bursts out
Bubbling with his interests
For this is what he holds to himself
Wanting to express what dwells inside his mind
But y
 Kaguya Hime Outline Week 1 and 2  The Eldunn's Chronicles Critique                So I talked with SethBenjamin10 a while back, and he wanted me to critique the story that you’ve been writing. First of all, I see great potential in this project (I’m assuming that it’s going to be a hybrid of comic and story), and I love how you’re taking a great effort to translate the story from the Italian (which is great because I wouldn’t be able to read it otherwise, Canadian problems, haha.) So I have a few things you can look out for as you continue writing this:
    ·         You don’t need to describe every detail. I like the framing device of the story (a story told in the present from a wise reptile), but you don’t have to explain every single detail with a sentence. I’ll rewrite chapter one to show you how to change this.
    ·        
  Commission: Elodie/Dannie“We’re all a little detached”
A frightened shadow blending in the room
Mumbling truths behind the curtains
As she closes her eyes and imagines tragedy
To escape the realization that her world was lost. 
She screams unexpectedly
At the people around her
Wondering what went wrong that fateful day
As she lost everything but her sanity
And even that slipped from her grasp. 
She leaves the bed and ignores the order to stay
Wrestling with whoever tries to stop her
For she wants control of her life
And revenge for the pain that was caused
In a fleeting moment locked in time. 
She wishes to escape this dreary prison
That she could run away in her dreams
But she looks up and only sees the bloodshed
Of a family no longer with her
And the presence of someone unfamiliar.

“We’ve just lost sight of it all”
The stranger reassures her with twisted promises
She’s unsure of what to do
So she opens up and laughs
As the whole world disappears
  Commission: The Lunch Table                “Like, oh my gosh, I totally got in!”
                Sophia clutched the envelope in her hand as she jumped up and down in excitement. She had been waiting for her acceptance letter from Riverdale after she applied for colleges around her town. Her friends, CJ, Keyla, and Jackie rolled their eyes as she continued to yell happily while eating her lunch.
                “It has the best beauty program in the state!” Sophia looked at her friends. “I don’t even care that I got into Hilliard.”
                “Well, that would be a better choice,” Jackie sighed, “I mean, that school has a better academic record…”

I'm not really interested in writing commissions, but thanks for your interest ;w;