Open for Coloring Requests

I'm a bit rusty with coloring because I've been away for a month, so I thought I'd open up for requests. If anyone wants to request me that is ^^

Just give me a line art, and I'll color it ^^ I personally prefer anime style, but everything is fine. Just one request of my own: No massively elaborate backgrounds or ten-thousand backgrounds please. I want to have fun with this!

Just in case:
There's 10 slots. First 5 are first come, first serve, the other five are not. Please respond here!

1 ppgrainbow 
2 iamversatility 
Comments52
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
It's closed now!
I don't know if i am late to this but i would like to offer an lineart. If there is still a slot open i would like to take it :D

The Weirdo Family by Mistress-Of-Eternity

If its not your thing its okay too, just searching for some people to color this.(This is based on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the old series-if you know them lol)
It's actually closed, but this looks really awesome! ^^ 
I do know the old series, but it's been aages. What colors did you have in mind?
oh too bad its already closed :/ I am sorry. But thank you :)

Here would be the color themes for the children of the picture

ultimate-ceres.tumblr.com/

Shredder and Krang you can color like you want.

Oh the girl that is lying down has black hair, pinkish skin and yeah the rest you can decide how to color(if you do it that is, if its already closed i believe you won't do any further ones :(
Well, like I said, it's a pretty cool lineart ^^ It would take me some time, because I've also got a few commissions lined up, but if you're still looking for someone to colab with I'd be willing to color it :)
aww thats so awesome, thank you very much :) Of course, take all time you need my friend, i am just glad i found someone who would do that collab with me :D
Heya! Got a collaborative game project with lots of creatures AncientBeast.com/units/#creatu…

There are a few linearts around there that aren't colored and I could really use your help, take your pick :-)
dreadknight.minus.com/i/bj29BA…
dreadknight.minus.com/i/2k9rgS…
dreadknight.minus.com/i/bgiEZM…
Hi :) Cool art, and cool project!

I closed the requests a few days ago, but I'll have better look at them when I have the time. Unfortunately I don't have my tablet right now, which makes it a lot more difficult to color these kinds of lines.
Thanks! :)
Shirt, thought you still had 2-3 slots opened, was too busy on Monday to reply, pff
Well, if you do get around, that would be great, no rush though :)
Aaand I can't edit my first comment anymore. Sigh. 
ppgrainbow (done)
iamversatility (in progress)
Clhleodcfdcf (done)
Oiiou (done)
sweetiebelle22 (done)
JeshuaMorbus (in progress)
Sorrinna-Ushika-Seji 

Well, if you're willing, could you try coloring this drawing?
Sketch Request: Anaissa by AssortedArt

Her colours are as follows:

+Anaissa - Commission+ by MYKProject <- Bronze skin, black hair, brown eyes, henna-like tattoos falling from her mouth to her chest... her clothes colours are up to you.

Thanks for your time.
Hi ^^ I think these amazing lines require a slightly different coloring technique than I usually use for 'clean' digital (vector) lines. No worries, I can color different ways, it's just that this one takes a bit more time ^^. But the end result will suit the lines much better :)
Again, thanks for your time.

I'll wait eagerly.
I'd love to ^^ Nice OC!
Sure ^^ Any color preferences? :)
Thank you~

Neon Green, Red, and Black (gray for his skin) (he has red eyes)
Could I get one coloured please?
Of course :) What would you like me to color?
Thank you
Could I have this Lineart Request 06 By Crymsonite-d8m87nx
With these colours 040639633

Or if you feeling adventurist, try this one with any colours you want, Lineart Request 18 By Crymsonite-d8q3bsk
Sure ^^ I'll do the first one, and if I have time I'll do the second one too