First commission! And it FREEEEE!

Hello my lovely DA people! So I've been thinking lately, maybe I should try doing commissions. I have done a couple art trades and they were pretty fun, but I don't feel quite ready to do commissions for points. So to test the waters on this commission thing, I am opening requests for commissions. I work strictly on the computer. My tools of choice are a drawing tablet, photoshop, illustrator and flash (yes, you can use an animation program for still pictures, and I've found it is better for this than illustrator in some cases, but I digress). I mostly do anime or cartoony style drawings, and my strengths lie in cute characters, I am not so skilled with serious characters but I enjoy a challenge so I am willing to draw that stuff too. 

Things I can draw:
-cartoons
-anime
-OCs
-fanart
-couples (tasteful) and individuals

Things I won't draw:
-fetish art
-dragons (not very good at them)
-anything that goes against DA's rules (duh)
-backgrounds 
-gruesome, gory stuff

Here's some examples of my recent work:

Swampert-Generation 3 Collab by pickles0629 Ciel by pickles0629 Art Trade with MiChri04 - Marcus by pickles0629 Jean  Face Sketch by pickles0629
Comments58
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
How much do you charge for commissions? I'm seeking commissions that are of two people and my price range is 1-60 points.
I have not set up official prices for commissions yet since I am new to this commission business, but I am willing to draw you something for as little as 60 points for being my first paying customer! 
UPDATE: Here is the list, in order, of the people I will do commissions for:
1. SirenAnimations (finished)
2. Freshdawn (finished)
3. SonicAndHildaFan11
4.NitroGoblin
5.KuroAdopt
6.Imbie81
7.Tanniet
8. artistview
9.photondebugger
10.FlarpOFFICIAL

After number 10 is filled, I will be taking no more free commissions. But you are welcome to ask for point/paypal commissions or an art trade.
Would you be interested in drawing my OC Alothia? If so, great. If not, thanks for your time and good luck on commissions!!
[FFXIV - Alothia Starkwood by teatime-plasmid [CM: AlySedai by Knoire Commission (AlySedai) by nolawforthedamned
I would be glad to! However, I only have ten slots for FREE commissions, and at least ten people have replied before you, so if you want a commission done, it will have to be paid for in points. 
You may enjoy drawing my Elf Girl from Elder Scrolls
 Screenshot 20150316 165759 by Ebonwind2000  Screenshot 20150306 233502 by Ebonwind2000  Screenshot 20150224 011642 by Ebonwind2000  mtwF7e7 by Ebonwind2000  Screen Shot 2014-12-29 at 9.53.34 AM by Ebonwind2000  Screenshot 20141221 015146 by Ebonwind2000  
Could you do a drawing of Andrea for me?

my folder of references:
sta.sh/22dan4ge9hi6?edit=1

in her circus outfit?
Andrea 
Andrea circus outfit

Thankyou for considering! <3
I'll take the offer!
i was originally going to do free commissions for the first 10 who responded to my thread, however I did not anticipate the time commitment that would come with that. I'm getting too busy to do free commission work right now, so I've capped the commission list to the first 5 people who responded. Since you are not in that list, I have to reject your request. Sorry.
I don't feel that was all that informative...
Sorry if you don't like this stuff, but here's a go. I need a skin (minecraft), made into a pose for a movie poster. Here it is.
i.imgur.com/JSX7lws.jpg
He needs to have a childish look on his face, and showing a peace sign.
In the header, wrote in whatever font, "Good Morning, Uprising!"
a skin? what's that?
Think of it as an avatar
hmmm...are they hard to do? I'll have to look into it before I can decide wheter or not to accept your commission.
They shouldn't...
Ok I'll give it a go!, but it will be a while until I get to yours
May I ask for à drawing of me and my Fredrik?
photondebugger.deviantart.com/…
hello! i was originally going to do free commissions for the first 10 who responded to my thread, and since you were the 9th person to respond, I was gonna do your commission. however I did not anticipate the time commitment that would come with that. I'm getting too busy to do free commission work right now, so I've capped the commission list to the first 5 people who responded. Since you are not among those 5, I will have to reject your request. Sorry. 
sure! You will be #9 on the list. 
Could you draw my oc ?
fav.me/d8p2d6a
i was originally going to do free commissions for the first 10 who responded to my thread, however I did not anticipate the time commitment that would come with that. I'm getting too busy to do free commission work right now, so I've capped the commission list to the first 5 people who responded. Since you are not in that list, I have to reject your request. Sorry.
Could you draw rosalina from super Mario galaxy?