looking for art commissions!

hello!~ I really would like to see who has commissions open, I want to check out the users art to see if it peaks my interests. :)

I pretty much want to get commissions of my oc here:Mimi Uchiha: Just Smile by itasasu2002  Mimi Uchiha: Blue Skies by itasasu2002  Mimi Uchiha Age 13 Alt Outfit by itasasu2002  Mimi uchiha: Uchiha lantern by itasasu2002  :)
Comments180
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello, I don't if you are still looking for someone, but I am interested in your project, and here's what I can do:

Sketch 01 by xRuruSketch 02 by xRuruSketch 03 by xRuruSketch 04 by xRuru

for 500 Points (5$) they'll be like this and have a random background because i cant digital art like always orz
i will also send you the original file (768x1024) and they will be much cleaner than these even if they are sketches if that is what you are worried about haha//

im also just being lazy but you can ask me use other colors and not just pink aha

and sorry if you think the prices are higher than what you might be used to but idk but i think 500 Points (5$)  isnt very expensive amiright :iconlazypoolplz:
hi (sorry to bother you if you aren't looking anymore), i do "choose your own price" commissions where you dont pay until you see the finished product.

Baine in Uiform Color WIP by ItsukiSakura Most Detailed WIP Ever #1 by ItsukiSakura A Gift to Miss Paula by ItsukiSakura
head shot like this for 500Points 
Art trade with azurane by manly-unicorn pink stare by manly-unicorn vitifolium trade by manly-unicorn
np thanks for looking ^^
I'm opening a commission! fav.me/d8d7a9i
Drop me a note if interested.
The price is 300Points, you can still discuss with me if you want to cut the price.
Here's some examples of my paid-work:
Illustration - The Ugly Strawberry by himehisagi Illustration - Moopoo The Magician by himehisagi Illustration - The Sea and The Shepherd by himehisagi 
Point Commission - naple x belgium by himehisagi Point Commission - Sisters by himehisagi Point Commission - Hisagi Shuuhei x Serenity by himehisagi 

My other free-works:
One Happy Family by himehisagi Klaus's Purple Flower by himehisagi Princess Aurora by himehisagi The Love of Sisters by himehisagi Disney Fan Art - Jasmine Digitalized by himehisagi Joshua with his princess by himehisagi 

My another style of drawing :
Poison Ivy by himehisagi The Great Ho-Oh by himehisagi The Fire Lion by himehisagi
are you still looking? if you are, i'd be interested. i do commissions where you decide how much to pay once you see the finished product, that way you don't feel cheated. check out my main account ItsukiSakura for examples of my work
I don't know if you are looking for chibis or not 

but I have chibi commissions open for 20 points ;; SOA:: Zhias Chibi by TobatoJello