Need help with pricing

how much would you pay for something like this?
Request : Savanna-The-Wolf by Syibila  OC : Sherry by Syibila  
Demi by Syibila Request : Conexionmanga by Syibila
Comments22
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'd pay like $3 cause it's simple c:
ok, thanks for your opinion
i'll keep that in mind ^^
I'd say 2-3$ at your skill level.
thanks for your opinion, i'll keep it in mind ^^
I agree with an above commenter, DON'T under-price yourself please for the love of all that is holy! omg cry 
100 points = $1 (when using the commission widget, pretty sure)
So when people suggest you sell your art for 50 points...that's 50 cents!! x-x
You should charge at least $5/500 points for your artwork, in my opinion. Your art is cute, clean and you're good at drawing outfits! If you did more shading, more details and did backgrounds to your drawings too, you could charge even more! Let's push for decent prices. I've worked so hard to improve my art skills and I'm still trying! I just put my foot down and decided not to sell my character portraits/busts for under $40 anymore.
Guess what.....I just got a commission! Just bought myself two Victoria's Secret bras with it too! It feels amazing to be paid decent money. 

Also, a tip for when advertising your commissions - a good place to advertise yourself is to search for "looking to commission" in the search box (under the "journals" category, make sure you select "newest" too) and comment on any journals related to what you're selling! That's what I do and it works well! :D 
well i'm planing to start out at low price and then increase the price from time to time :3 (as i get more popular)
thanks for the advice and tip, i'll remember it ^^
You're welcome! Just don't under-price yourself! Encourage others to save money to commission you! I used to think I had to work up my prices too. It's good to work on improving one's art skills, but it never helped me to start with under-priced commissions. I finally got frustrated and charge $40+ for my artwork now and people are starting to take my art more seriously and looking to commission me. :heart: Good luck to you! :hug: 
Don't under price yourself, these are cute, simple, their poses don't change much so that will bring the price down a bit. If you want a half fair price but still have the possibility of buyers I would say 5$ or 500 points
well i still have some problem with anatomy thing >.<
thanks for your advice ^^
Anatomy is one of the most difficult things to learn, you'll get better with practice. No problem!
$2.50 sounds awfully cheap, don't underprice your work and time. I would at least charge $5 per hour it takes you to create the drawing. So if it takes 2-5 hours to make one, I'd price them somewhere between $10 and $25 :)
i'll keep it in mind
thanks for your advice ^^
I think you could charge 250 or $2.50, maybe more. :D However, the thing you need to consider if you go with that price is that it might not sell. Since you are not a very well known artist and I haven't seen you advertise here much, it might be hard to sell at first. So, my advice would be to start low, maybe 50-100:points: then raise the price as you get more popular. :la:
i see, thanks for the advice ^^
It depends on how much of your time is spent on it. :)
what if i spent around 2-5 hours to make something like this?
I think 200-300Points but they do look high quality, so 500+ but not a lot of people are willing to spend over 200Points
i'll keep that in mind, thanks for your advice ^^
Your very welcome Reiji Mitsurugi (Bow) [V2]