Draw 'Em With The Pointy End!

Draw 'Em with the Pointy End is a collaborative art book project in celebration of Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire!

Help us get the book funded through Kickstarter and get your hands on not just the book (which is going to be absolutely GORGEOUS btw) But stickers, pendant necklaces, custom commissions, a wallpaper, a poster, a tote bag, a t-shirt and more depending on which tier you choose!

Just in time for the hype of HBO's Game of Thrones: Season 5, the project, which was lovingly organized and directed by fictograph, features work from over 100 artists from across the world. The variety of art styles, perspectives and characters they've brought together have helped to make this an incredibly unique project. Don't believe me? Here's a peek at just a handful of the pieces you'll find in the book!

Oathkeeper by aqueous-transmission Ygritte by jeffreylai My Sun and Stars (I Miss You) by sypri Bog Children by nilaffle Fire Cannot Kill A Dragon by AbelPhee

The book will feature work from these amazing artists and many, many more!
:iconaqueous-transmission: :iconmayakern: :iconjeffreylai: :iconsypri:  :iconalexandravo: :iconallytha: :iconkassarie: :icondahia: :iconalicechan: :iconkiikii-sempai: :icongive-dreams-wings: :iconkillswitchkatie: :iconmewiyev: :iconnilaffle: :iconmaseiya: :iconachen089: :iconabelphee: :iconherringbonnes: :iconiscariotic: :iconjustjingles: :iconkoloromuj: :iconandrewmar: :iconvincelee: :iconneomonki: :icontobiee: :iconkathrynlayno: :iconbleuphoria: :iconsketchtastrophe: and of course :iconfictograph: who's worked her butt off to put this thing of beauty together! So please pay her some love!! <3
Comments33
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Only about 50 hours to go on the kickstarter and we're nearly at our last stretch goal which would mean HARDCOVER books for everyone!! :D
Just added my Jon & Dany piece as well :)

Ice and Fire by AliceMeichi
We're 97% funded with 5 days left of the campaign!!
Just added my piece to Deviantart : Behind the Wall by velvetluck

Go back our project! This is an awesome one, and we are almost done with the campaign!
Just a week left!
:D Only $25 now!
Daenerys Targaryen by zetallis  Added mine to DA too! So much gorgeous art in this book!
Thanks for posting! Such a gorgeous piece, I love the simpler colour palette and the way your eye is just drawn into this one :heart:
:D Two thirds there, guys!!!
Even more fresh submissions to DA! And this is just a peek at what will be in the book! :)

The Haunted Lands by drawnbydana  Little Bird by drawnbydana  Missandei by Kerriwon  Game of Thrones - Daenerys Fan Art by bluessence  

We're still hoping for a successful funding of the book, so if you appreciate great art and Game of Throne/A Song of Ice and Fire please, please consider funding the project and getting your hands on the book and many many other sweet GoT/ASoiaF theme merchandise! :D Kickstarter
Everyone did such a wonderful job! It was a pleasure to be part of this project. :)

Now for the really hard part, let's get this thing funded!
Agreed! What a treat to be part of this :aww: Hopefully we'll get this baby funded!
I'm so tempted to donate to your kickstarter
But before I do
Do you know if there will be any art of the hound, the mountain or Jaqen Hagar (the faceless assassin Arya met in Westeros)
There's at least one featuring the Mountain fighting Oberyn, but we don't have a Jaquen.
Thank you Grace for answering that one! :3
I'm happy to hear you're interested! There are at least 5 which feature the hound (a few of which are among my favorite additions to the book), and I could be mistaken (as there are only a couple of pieces I have not seen) but I don't think there are any pieces of the mountain or Jaqen Hagar. Though there are roughly 150+ pieces in the book though so there's a chance I may have missed one if there were ^^; I hope my answer helped in some way. :) 
Thank you

I'm still considering whether to give money
I've been sosososo excited for this! So happy to be surrounded by all this talent and gorgeousness!
And for me as well! It's been so much fun seeing everyone's work come together, all the wip's and the facebook group community, such a treat :3
Thanks for adding mine! What an awesome collection ;w;
You're most welcome! Love the colours and the framing. Such beautiful work from everyone it's a bummer I could only post five thumbs ^^;
Such an awesome group of artists, ahh! I'm so happy to be among them!