TMNT Remembering Donny Comic: Need help

Hello, 
    For those who love TMNT you probably already know this, Donny has been possibly killed (Possibly! he could somehow survive it but a hammer to the head is a bit hard to survive...). In order to honor Donatello I'm looking for some people to help me with a 9 page comic book project (that may become a fanseries if people want it enough) that will end with SAINW. I've gotten the first step of planning complete (the story) and am working on page frames now and then the pages, but I need help with inks and colors (and possibly a letterer) due to a lack of time to work on them!
    This is not a paid project but if I can have it done by April 30th I will be bringing a copy of it and a list of names of everyone who helped work on it to Peter Laird, Stephen Levigne, and whomever else of the original turtle team shall be up at Shellback Artworks for FCBD (Free Comic Book Day) in May, a trip I'm very excited to take again!

If you're interested please comment below or note me.

~A Turtle Fan Forever
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I got more projects then I'd care to admit piled up but I wish you luck. Can't believe they may have killed Don. He's my FAVORITE.
thanks and I know but i've got good news he's in a coma, still totally doing the comic though
I WILL HELP! PICK ME PICK ME
Alright Bella for you I've got something specific, i really need good fighting reference images, when the time comes I'll note you what I need.:D (Big Grin) 
I'd love to help! But, I don't know how Sweating a little... 
You're good with colors and shades think you're up to the challenge when the time comes :)
Of course ^-^