Character Design Contest (Digimon)

Hey guys. I'm part of a team that is creating a fan-game called Digimon World: Project Ark, a game inspired by the PS1 title Digimon World 1. It’s been in the works for some time now… But just a few days ago we launched a character design contest, and I wondered if any more digimon fans would like to take part.

If your character entry is selected as one of the top 3, your character will be fully modelled, textured and animated, then included in the character options at the start of the game. If the character designer wishes to include any specific actions for their character, they may work closely with our animator Vray to make it happen.

This is a community project and we would love to build a solid group of Digimon fans and work together with them. For this contest, we want people involved, so any kind of art is acceped. Entries can be created digitally, drawn by hand, painted or whatever other medium you would like to use! Photographs are also accepted if someone would like to cosplay as their character.

If you’re interested, you can check out our deviantart journal for details: projectarkstudios.deviantart.c…

Any readers interested in learning more about Project Ark can check out our website (dwprojectark.com), where we update every Tuesday!

Thanks for reading!! :)
-Haru

Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Oh, I just found this.  Your site says it ended though..
I would be interested in doing concept art in general.
Ah yeah, the contest closed on the 11th. There will be more design contests in the future though! If you'd like to send us a note, or an email to contribute@dwprojectark.com with some info and previous work that would be helpful. From there, we can work out what area of concepting you could work on :)
Do we have any other digimon fans interested in entering the contest? :happybounce: 
i'm working on the design for mine right now! i'll hope to finish it soon (my birthday is today, so i was busy XP)
Ah happy birthday!! Hope you have a good one :) Looking forward to seeing your entry also!