Draw to Adopt batches!

I'm not sure if this is where this goes but here we go. :)

Yep, I have two Batches of kitten adopts that need good homes. You can either donate 10 :points: for one or draw/write about one of my original characters. It doesn't have to be a full blown drawn, lined and shaded drawing, a simple sketch would suffice.

Here are the Kittens: Kitten Adopts - Draw My OC to Adopt - 3/4 OPEN by Hero-Adopts  and Kitten Adopts - Draw My OC to Adopt - 3/4 OPEN by Hero-Adopts  there are 6 still open. I'm also open to human customs.

The OC's you can draw are listed below:

Liadan: Mystery adopt revealed by adoptsfordays  So cute it's a sin... by Litt1eRed  Entry for Hope adopts by stainedcrimsonwhite  Liadan - Colored by Hero-Adopts

- Her name means "Grey Lady".
- She is a soul demon, A demon who's soul is shown in the most prominent colors of her attire.
- Since her color is Grey, Liadan is a very neutral person. She is never too happy, too sad, too angry and pretty much never too much of an emotion.
- Her best friend is Jessie A. Dean and pretty much her sister in all but blood/body.
- She loves to write stories and poetry. Most poetry though.
- She is also never seen without a book, notepad/journal and/or a pencil/pen.

AND

Jessie: Jessie by Hero-Adopts  Jessie by shika-paprika  At by Sorrya

- She is very laid back and often calm.
- She is a HUGE tomboy and pretty much likes everything girls hate and hates everything girls like.
- She is very attuned to her "sixth sense" and such can often see supernatural things like ghosts and demons.
- Her friends are pretty much made up of a mixture of demons, ghosts and humans but her best friend in the whole world is Liadan.
- She is regularly but not overly active and is a prodigy at soccer.
- She is very hard to anger but when she does you better run as fast as you can and NOT hide since there is NO place she can't find you at. Don't stop until she has calmed down which is really hard since she can hold grudges for a LONG time.
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In