Still looking for new recruits for fledgling comic/entertainment company

Comment hidden
Comments32
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey, Here are my work. Would love to collaborate...

Mashenka by WolfFangXX The Crimson Crawler by WolfFangXX Trap Jaw by WolfFangXX
You have some very interesting work, and I think it would fit well in our universe.

Send me a note and we can discuss this further.
if you google Onyx Dark Entertainment with safe search off it is mostly male black strippers... if you change the name I would be interested.
We are probably going to rebrand ourselves in that case as Onyx Dark Comics or something similar. I have to discuss it with my partner but after what you just mentioned I think we might need to.

If you are interested, send me a note and we can discuss things further.
Serious inquiries only.
I don't know if my style might fit the bill. Are you looking for traditional artists?
No manga style but any other would be up for consideration with samples of work. Depending on that I can make a judgment call on that.
Onyx Dark Entertainment is on Facebook! Check us out and give a "like". You can find out more about us.
Still plenty of spots open at the moment. My head illustrator has had some family issues arise so there will be an opportunity for someone to take his place.
Realistic... Damn, I don't match :<
What is your main style? It might fit with what we are looking for. Unless it's Manga style, it really doesn't fit our work.
Lead scientist by Estelmistt  Cristal by Estelmistt  More on Facebook - Challenge (Ariel) by Estelmistt  More on Facebook - Challenge (Megara) by Estelmistt  More on Facebook - Challenge (Shinku) by Estelmistt    So it's not clear manga but still not realistic :v
It is an interesting style. Can you draw males?
Would you also be looking for writers? Or just comic artists?
At the moment only artists. I have too much material as it is.
I'm your man dark themed stories I specialize in, I'd just posted a thread about translating one of my stories into a comic. It could be beneficial for both of us.
I am looking for artists not writers at the moment. If you are interested send me some of your work and your email address and we can discuss things further.
What's your email
I have multiple drawing styles I have some on my page,but I wasn't on for so long,but I will upload more of my work if interested.
My email is dhatwell.ode316@yahoo.com
I looked at some of your work on here so far.  I hope you have other styles of drawing, because I am not interested in a manga style for our particular pieces.
I thought you wanted manga styles
I don't want a manga style. I want a realistic style.