Looking to Comission for Review Series SPrite

What I'm willing to pay in total is 100 bucks flat. I am wanting a very specific cowboy desk character drawn with multiple poses and facial expressions to use for an upcoming video review series. Check out Fiery Joker or any of the MLP reviewer group. 

I will give details on the character and how I want them drawn as Id like to discuss with the artist on clothing style and choice, but that's later. If your interested Please message me or link me your best work in the comment section. Thanks guys.
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
This is better suited for the Job Offers forum.
:D I would most definitely love to help! I love the Fiery Joker and have seen many MLP reviewers so I know exactly what you're talking about! Here are some of my works: 
Happy Birthday S-Le! by BunnySquisher
(In this one, the one on the Right is mine > u < It was a collab)

Secret Santa - Chez by BunnySquisher Jane Doe by BunnySquisher (The second one was a while back, but I figured I'd give more full body references)
Little Girl Death by BunnySquisher Mardrom Pony Commission by BunnySquisher Spike by BunnySquisher
Adoptable with Background by BunnySquisher Pi by BunnySquisher
the last one was done a while back so I've since improved but just to give you a wide range of options and images!