Offering High-Quality Commissions!

Hello, all! I think the title makes it pretty clear, I am looking for commissioners.
All art will come with shading!
I will charge:
50 Points- Headshot {+25 for each extra character}
75 Points- Pixel {+50 for each extra character}
100 Points- Full-body {+75 for each extra character}
200 Points- Full-body with background {+75 for each extra character}
+35 for animations added on to any of these
500 Points- Super high-quality full-body like this --> 
Water Deer Preview 2 by Brookstep
orig14.deviantart.net/b8bd/f/2…

with color, shading, and a background (this is half-completed but I believe shows a fairly good representation) {+300 for each extra character}

Examples will be of this quality, aside from a super high-quality piece as mentioned above --> Commission 3 by Brookstep

I can do any species except for humans. 
Please post here if interested!^^
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I don't think you should really offer "high quality" unless it's actually high quality. 
High quality would be more considered to be like like the quality loish or
sakimichan provides in their works. 
I appreciate the advice for my mistake of transcription over terminology from other circumstances. As the linguistics of this site as still foreign to me, I will be certain to heed such advice in the future. I do, however, offer the slightest advice in return- most all would prefer such comments as your's to be sent through notes, for reasons I have little doubt you understand. It is considered a bit unwelcome to make such a statement where the world can read it, and although that was not your intention, I can easily assume that others would feel the same. Still, I greatly appreciate your advice, and will take careful warning of it in the future. Thank you for taking your time to warn me, and please do have a good day.
There's no point to take it to notes, it's a public forum. If you want to be coddled over
a simple opinion (which is in fact ignorable) or statement then that's not always going to happen. 
The rest of the world doesn't really care what one random internet stranger said to another 
random internet stranger. And if you let one opinion on a public forum make you feel unwelcome or 
down the internet may not be for you lol. The world won't end or make everything horrible because someone
said your work isn't "high quality" Most people's work on this site aren't high quality, mine isn't, more than half
the people in this forum aren't, etc. 
I do apologize for my disagreement with you, but I hold my own opinion and ask that you respect such as I respect yours. I do however sincerely apologize if you find my opinion offensive to you in some way as the attitude of your replt seems to suggest. I do not have any interest in starting a fight and ask simply that you do not try to take it to such. I have stated my opinion and you have stated yours, and I feel my statement of my opinion was no less merited than your original one. I fully believe however that my statement to you was quite agreeable, and did not call for in the least the rhetoric of your response. I did say that I do thank you for your advice and I did mean that sincerely.
I didn't find it offensive nor did I try to "start a fight" that's all on you, I didn't give much to argue with
like I said, comments are pretty ignorable. I don't make you feel and I don't make you reply if you 
don't like a comment stating obvious and other simple blatant honesty. Like I also said, it's the internet
don't expect people to coddle you over something so simple.  
I also believe what I said was quite agreeable, if you're taking it that seriously to the point where you
think you're offending me or thinking i'm trying to fight with you then I feel a bit sorry for you. lol =P

Don't take people so seriously, it's okay really. :lol: