Adopt pricing help?

If I did an adopt like her: Naomi by KairiCat7  (SHE IS NOT AN ADOPT, SHE'S AN OC FOR AN RP GROUP!)
How much would you offer?
I see some that have SB of $40 or higher but I'm not sure if anyone would even take the SB if I did something like that. I'm thinking SB of $15 and AB of $50
Someone told me a while back to do a SB of $3 and an AB of $8. orz
Working like two days is not worth it. But I'm in need of money. orz
I don't have a lot of time on my hands because of college so I wouldn't be making a lot of profit. 
Any advice?
Also, if it isn't too much to ask. I want to keep on improving so is there anything I should work more on? I believe I need to work more on coloring. orz
Any good tutorials you can share?
Also again, any good adopt groups to submit to?
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
SB of $3 and an AB of $15. I only pay in points so I might be off.
It looks amazing! I could never do something like that!
But if I had to critique, maybe some shading near the bottom. Her legs and feet look very 2D.
Also, the anatomy seems a little odd. She seems very perfectly skinny that's all.
Once again, it is an outstanding work of art I'm just naming all the negatives cause you asked me too.
(I suck at critiquing, I'm always scared the person will get insulted Sweating a little... )

www.deviantart.com/art/Female-…
Thank you!
And critique me as much as you want! I can't fix a mistake/improve unless someone tells me about it or I notice it myself. :iconaawplz:
I honestly would do a SB of $2 or $3 and an AB of maybe $10 to $20. ^^ That's just me personally. 

Also, that picture is really pretty, but I feel the waist proportions are slightly off with the bust line proportions, and the hips look a little narrow. Also, the blue sash is pretty, but I think all 3 patterns on that outfit sort of clash? Just doing 2 with a plain colored sash (don't know the correct word for it, can't remember it) would probably be a bit easier on the eyes. ^^ But I really do love the shading! It's quite lovely!!
Thank you~
facepalm for not noticing the proportions orz
I was going crazy with adding patterns. I couldn't decided so I just added another for the belt orz
XD you're welcome!
and it's not that bad, the proportions lol :) they're just slightly off ^^

As for the patterns, they wouldn't be that bad if the blue wasn't so in your face. I honestly quite like the green and red together ^^ if you maybe went a bit more subtle with the pattern of the blue one, sort of like you did with the red, it might have not been so IN YO FACE you know? XD But I really do like the picture! I just wish I could afford your art ^^; 
Thank you so much for input! I'll be editing her later.
I liked the red and green too! When it came to the belt I was just, "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!" And I was over messing around with it.
This really helps! XD
Awww! ^^ I'm glad I could help! :hug: :) 
Amazing adopts (GROUP)
Thanks, I'll check them out ~:heart: