ANYONE GOOD WITH PHOTOSHOP ?

theres a tool in photoshop called the eraser background tool and i wish to crop out a background of an image that i have ! if anyone can help me i would appreciate it please ! :D thank you ! :)
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You can edit out the background using the quick mask mode. The button is located beneath the color squares (it looks like a square with a circle in the middle). Once you are in quick mask mode, use the paint tool to paint around the image that you wish to keep, make sure there are no gaps in the line. You can zoom in or out, shrink or thicken the lines as you see fit. After you paint around the image that you want to keep, select the paint bucket and fill in the background. Then click out of the quick mask mode (click on the same square with circle). You will see the selection tool (the marching ants) surrounding the image. Click delete or backspace to get rid of the background (if that doesn't work, click edit/step backward to go back to the selection, and then go to select--->inverse------>delete/backspace). 

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask me^^
the reason i ask is because i do not have the program /: 
Oh, so you just need someone to crop out the image for you? Go ahead and note me, tell what you want to keep and what you want gone^^
Of course, since you asked about the eraser background tool, you can always refer to this:

www.photoshopessentials.com/ph…