looking for horror/dark romance writing prompt - FREE commissions!

Hiya~ Just a random writer, looking for ideas ^^
I'll write a short (less than 500 words) vignette given a prompt
I'm looking for something 'horror-themed' because I love horror stories (Japanese RPGs mainly) ... anything 'historical' ... 'gothic' ... 'dark'

Examples-

We are all insane in here {MarcusxCecil}When Marcus saw me, he turned red with anger or something else.
It was 11:30. Lights-out, and Marcus was going around with his flashlight, checking all our beds. Leon was snoring above me and . . .
Marcus stuck his head through the bars of our cell, turning his light on me. He narrowed his eyes, and his glasses slid down his nose.
"If you're going to do that under the covers, I suggest you be more descreet about it!"
Peh. I turn in my bed and continue, hoping I fall asleep once I-
"Jackson!"
Damn
It's too late. Marcus unlocks our cell door and steps inside. I shut my eyes, preparing for the worst. Instead, he sits on the edge of my bed and turns off his light.
"So tired," he sighs, "I'm really not sleeping at all these days . . .
I pull back my covers.
"Jackson. I'm still writing you up for this . . . AH! H-hey what . . . are you doing?"
I have the sharpened end of my toothbrush pressed into his back.
"Hey, let's have some fun tonight!"
"Cecil, please . . ."
"Aw, I won't

SnapClaude M. Pariah
Snap
I want to believe that my father is a good person . . . and yet . . .
"BL-BLACKIE! Please, let him go! Don't hurt him! BELL! YAAAAA!"
I watched. Seeing nothing but red. That easily I watched Bell, helplessly, looking up at my father with absolute fear in his eyes. This was not my father. Maybe it was. A nightmare I couldn't stop watching.
Blood arced and sprayed, Bell screamed horribly. My father was like an animal tearing apart prey. I removed my glasses. I saw shades of quickly moving black, shapes that didn't seem human. Red again. The sound of slapping, tearing, screams.
I sunk to my knees, hiding behind the banister on the edge of the staircase. I broke the glasses in half. I didn't want to see what S.J's death would look like. But I heard her.
"Please ah . . . I'm so sorry I . . . AIYAAAAA . . . Hahh . . . GYAAAA!"
"No. No no no no no . . . NO!"
My father snaps back to what he was before, but he's covered in blood. Our eyes meet. His expression

Our Mermaid SwampOnce there was a young man who lived alone in a wood cabin, overlooking a large swamp. 
One day, while on a walk, he saw something bubbling under the thick green algae, among floating logs.
As the man continued to watch, he saw the head of a boy break the water's surface. Their eyes met.
He's looking at me
The swamp water was cold. Far too cold, it seemed, for anyone to risk swimming. The water was stagnant and brown. Why such a beautiful creature would live in such a place seemed disturbing.
There was quite a lot of screaming, but a net and a fishing spear worked well to subdue and pull him out of the water.
Now you are caught
"No, STOP! Please! Let . . . me go"
The young man brought the boy inside, wrapped in the net.
"It's alright. Stop struggling. You're safe, out of that disgusting swamp"
"Why are you doing this? I was just swimming! I just . . . wanted . . ."
The man filled a bathtub with lukewarm water and put the boy

(the last one is fan-fiction, Mermaid Swamp)
Comments21
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
What about a man falling in love with a girl who is a vicious serial killer, and she becomes slightly (overly) obsessed with him
I like the idea, I might work with that
Got lots of requests now, so it'll probably take a while =3=
Can I note
You a suggestion?
Just checked it out. Looks cool. Will get to that when I have time!
I got an idea leigh, but I wont tell you it, you'll have to wait
alrite! I'm kinda lazy with writing too much homework
How about a shy, girl falling in love with a guy who is secretly a Necromancer? In the Gothic Victorian Era? :)
Sounds cool! Any more details? I'll have time to work on it soon~
The Necromancer loves her too but can't fall in love with her due to him not wanting to harm her. So it's a conflicting relationship. And he's secretly also a ghost only she can see.
Alrite, I'll see when I come up with!
Took a while, but I'm starting to write based on your prompt
(might be a little bit off from your suggestion, but it's still a historical paranormal romance!)

leighaldridge.deviantart.com/a…
Hmm... How about a dark twisted romance?
Somewhere along the lines of the protagonist falling in love with something they should not but is in love anyway even when knowing that falling in love with them means death for the protagonist.
cool beans! any more details?
Hmm... How about the creature that the protagonist fell in love with is aware that they are being loved but harbour no such feelings back? And since they're a creature, they'll only kill. Hence why the protagonist didn't care if their love would lead them to death.
Well... I don't know... These ideas just came into my mind when I came across this thread. :'D
I like your idea! I think I'll be able to come up with something good from that +3+ *thinking*
Cool. I would love to read the end product of that~ :)