I need to interview someone

Weirdest request I'll ever make on the internet.

For one of my classes I need to interview a native speaker of English from the British Isles. Orally that is. I'm a first year student of English Language and Culture here in the Netherlands and I realised that I don't know any British people. 

Considering my task at hand, not that great. SO, we had to look for people ourselves and out of desperation I turn to you, the DA community, to please help me out.

My request: would someone like to be interviewed by me, via Skype, say Sunday?

I lay in bed all week with the flu so I wasn't able to come here and post this but I have to have interviewed someone by Wednesday. And with the whole 1 hour difference and my long hours at school, time is limited.

So what would happen if you were so kind to rescue me? I'd have to interview you for at least 20 mins via Skype. I would need to record the interview and hand in the recording as well as a written report to my teacher and talk a bit about it in class.

The questions asked wouldn't be all too grand and provoking. Actually quite the opposite. More about who you are, what you like to do, what you think about some culture things etc. It's more about hearing a native speak and speaking a bit ourselves than anything else.

Afterwards of course you could ask me similar questions of your own if you had some and then I would be free from the burden that is this assignment.

Please help me. If there are any more questions do ask, and if this needs to be moved to another forum, sorry for the inconvenience. 
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I do not live in the British Isles, but I can pretend that I do, and even talk with a moderately convincing British accent.
:iconimhappyplz:
Yeah it needs to be real. I tried convincing my teach to let me interview my Canadian neighbour but that wasn't allowed either. I get graded for this stuff. I get credits for it so I need to meet the requirements.
:star: I have moved this thread to the Projects Forum as it is this particular forum where you must promote your point commissions, requests, art trades, onsite contests, giveaways and other projects. It is not appropriate anywhere else in the forum. :)

In future, please consider all the forums before posting in them - this should help!