Anyone up for Switcharound Meme or Collabs?

Hey, guys! I'm looking to switcharound meme or collab. By switcharound meme, I mean this. Switcharound Meme Blank by AdriennEcsedi  

Here is a map of how it works.

1 2 3
2 3 1
3 1 2

Each person does a sketch, a lineart, and a coloring.

Only people of similar skill level please! It wouldn't be very fun for me to color a stick figure or for someone way better than me to color my lineart! Same thing for collabs!

We can discuss what we can draw in your comments.

Here are some examples of my work (some of these are older, and some of these are newer; the last one is the most recent):
A Very Potter Valentine's by PlagueRat24601   Gene Owen (OC Drawing) by PlagueRat24601   Citrus Breeze by PlagueRat24601   Sissy by PlagueRat24601   Mana by PlagueRat24601  Springtime Fae by PlagueRat24601
Comments51
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'd be up for a collab if you are.
Alright, do you have any ideas for what we could draw? :)
Nah not really, how about you?
Do you like the Addams Family? We could draw Wednesday Addams if you do. Or maybe something Disney if you like Disney stuff?
I love the Addams Family and Disney. Either would be fun to do. I think I still even have some old Wednesday sketches on here that I can reference. Oh and on a completely unrelated note is your screen name related to Emilie Autumn?
Yes, it is. :XD: Would you rather do lineart or coloring?
Nice! EA is amazing. I'm actually up for either whichever one you'd rather not do I'd be all up for taking.
View all replies
Already found some people for switcharound meme, but still looking to do collabs!
ill happily do the  switcharound with you!
Alright, do you have any ideas of a theme/what we could draw? :)
XD no idea -something anime? 
The other person has their sketch part done; here's the link for you to do the lineart. :)
sta.sh/0ar5f59tokc
that was fast lol I'll get on with the line art then :) 
:XD: I have no idea either. How about each person for the sketch part does whatever they want and the other two people continue it from there?
Colab ok done the outline for it. 
will draw up my sketch in the next day or so.
Alright, I'll start on the coloring for it as soon as I can. :)
so im coloring yours I assume? 
and your outlining mine? 
View all replies
pst. i am so sorry you have to line it; i can always do something a little more clear if it isn't. my sketches are always hella sloppy lmao 
also it was interesting to do! I never really do chibi style myself (never quite turns out right for me), and yours are super cute!
View all replies
it's fine! is done! Colab
i can do a swticharound meme or a collab w you ;u; 
Alright, if I can get another person, we can do the switcharound meme. :) If not, just a collab. Do you have anything in mind you would like to draw for either one?
Okay! 

Uh. I can do whatever really, but if we do some sort of animals i would need to line/color them because i can't draw a single creature to save my life.