Taking Free requests!

Comments117
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Could I note you mine?
Can I note you my request?

It's long, so I'm sorry, don't be overwhelmed! It is just a lot of information and references and ideas so you have options! ^^ What I am essentially requesting is my blind Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler OC with a character. Any character is fine, though I prefer Sebastian and Claude. ^^ I have provided some character information so you can choose what kind of picture you want and how you want to construct it. ^^

***Defining characteristics of this girl are:

-Name: Sorrinna Seji

-She is blind

-She is about to Alois' shoulder, but can't rest her head on it, about Ciel's height, but a bit shorter, At Sebastian's chest, Claude's lower chest if that makes sense, and can rest her head on Snake's shoulder. The height is a bit odd and may be off but we will leave that up to shoes and such XD

-Her eyes are a milky green since she is blind.

-She is not a pure-bread Japanese woman. Her mother had relations with an Englishman, thus explaining why Sorrinna’s hair is actually quite wavy when her hair os down and brushed out, and why her eyes are big.

-She wears both Japanese and Victorian clothing.

-When she was not blind (she used to be able to see) she could make straw dolls with red strings around the necks (if anyone has seen "Hell Girl" give a whoop!) and her own kimonos. She also loved to read

-She was quiet and obedient as most girls had to be is that time but when she is free from her parents (i.e. now that she is in England) she can be her happy, sometimes obnoxious, and sometimes dirty minded self

-She does not mind how people see their religions. So with Soma and Agni, Sebastian, etc, she understand all their differences in views, and they understand hers.

-She will eventually figure out Sebastian's "secret" but until then she thinks he is just a normal atheist

-Her hair, when it is down, is about to her butt. So a little longer or lower would be okay ^^

-She can now read brail

-When she is living in the Phantomhive manor, she spends most her time reading the same science book in brail

- She has trouble standing or walking for long periods of time because of Myotonic dystrophy weakened her muscles and caused polychromatic cataracts.

-Her breast size is a D. Smaller than Hannah's, WAY bigger than Lizzie's.

-Her new found favorite Holiday is Halloween

-She loves sweets. And white rice

-She has a twin. No one is England knows, except the reapers, and he is still in Japan.

-She loves warm, sweet tea

-She speaks English well enough, but has her moments where she blanks and does not understand what anyone is saying, or does not know how to respond, she either responds in Japanese, or stares awkwardly. She knows a bit of Latin. She does not know any other language.

-She loves the cold

-She can be morbid/dark at times, often talking about death or cannibalism

-She hates how Lizzie upsets or annoys Ciel, or makes everything "cute" when there is nothing wrong, or when she acts like a brat to get her way

-She is just as crazy about cats as Sebastian...but she is allergic to them ((This is true about the admin, Kaitlyn as well.))

-She is in a "relationship" with Sebastian. He never says I love you until the end of season two when he leaves with Ciel. She stays with the rest of the servants in the manor afterwards.

-She is very pale

Some BG info:

***have not figured that one out 100% *** Basically, before she was born in her homeland, Japan, her mother had cheated on her father with an American man. Giving Sorrinna her larger eyes not known to the Asians, and green eyes, uncommon for Asians, and wavier instead of straight hair. She also has a twin brother. The father obviously found out about the cheating and shamed the mother and both the kids, mainly Sorrinna. When Sorrinna developed the disease she was shunned even more. So she was drugged by a servants and taken to England. She was promised someone would come back for her. But no one did and Undertaker took her in for the night then when Sebastian and Ciel visited for information he stuck her with them and so she lives in the manor now, still thinking someone will come for her.

***Different characters for different things! My OC is almost 18! There are standards!

*Romantic Pictures:

Sebastian, Claude, Snake, or any other man that is over or around 18. Undertaker works as well, and so does Grell or even William.

*Friend pictures:

Alois and Ciel or any other younger characters, Grell or Undertaker as well.

*Her enemies/people she does not like:

Beast and Lizzie

-Sorrinna can also be with females. Hannah would be more like a mother figure, for example. Just ask if you need some help or clarification! ^^

Here are her references and a few works done by other artists:

sorrinna-ushika-seji.deviantar…

bitzon.deviantart.com/art/Sorr…

Her and Snake:

racuszek.deviantart.com/art/Re…

Her and Sebastian:

tsuvamono.deviantart.com/art/S…

Her and Alois:

antarija.deviantart.com/art/Fr…

Her and Ciel:

firemagicsinger.deviantart.com…

Her and Finny:

punineko-chan.deviantart.com/a…

Her and Claude:

lesrgmunom.deviantart.com/art/…

**So any of these will be fine! If you have questions just ask, and if you want to run by me what you wil be doing and the theme, that will also be fine!!

View all replies
I will do it tomorrow.
:o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) :o (Eek) 
GUYS. I WILL KEEP ACCEPTING REQUESTS. I HOWEVER WILL DRAW THEM TOMORROW
Sweating a little... Sweating a little... Sweating a little... Sweating a little... Sweating a little... Sweating a little... Sweating a little... Sweating a little... Sweating a little... Sweating a little... Sweating a little... Sweating a little... Sweating a little... Sweating a little... Sweating a little... Sweating a little... Sweating a little... Sweating a little... Sweating a little... Sweating a little... Sweating a little... Sweating a little... Sweating a little... Sweating a little... Sweating a little... Sweating a little... Sweating a little... Sweating a little... Sweating a little... Sweating a little... 
would you be interest in doing one of these ladies?

mwisbey.deviantart.com/gallery…