Anyone up for a switcharound meme??

So I need to work a little more on both lineart and coloring digitally, and I figured why not have a little fun with it? Sooo, anyone up for a switcharound meme with me? I'll pick like two people whose art style is not TOO different from mine, so the lineart won't be too difficult. So if I don't reply like immediately, I'm not ignoring you, I just wanna see all the people that wanna do it, and their artstyle and stuff.

And if you don't know what the switcharound meme is, just look it up here on dA. I'm really awful at explaining stuff, and I don't wanna confuse you ;A;

((also anyone else who wants to do this, regardless if I pick you or not, gets a llama badge cause you're all just an awesome community of peeps))
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Sorry! I've already got the people I need, but thank you :3
o: would you like to meme with meee?? Glomp! 
Sweeeet!! Okay, I'll send you a note maybe like later on, so we can figure out what everyone's gonna draw and stuffs :meow:
I'm in it! (If you like XD)
Eeee, I'd love for you to join!! Your art is so purty! ~
I'll send you and the other person a note, that way we can figure everything out :3
I'd be happy to do this!! If you'll have me of course :3 
Thank you for offering, but I've already chosen! But if one of them ends up not being able to do it or something, I'd really like to ask you again! Your art is really adorable :meow:
Ahh thankyouu!! No worries n_n