Looking for artists to create tutorials

I'm launching an art tutorial site. For members it would be like Netflix - one monthly fee for access to all tuts. For artists creating tuts it would be like Patreon - every member that signs up results in an artist keeping 70% of the member's fees for the life of the member. Anyone interested?
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
What a cool idea! Do you have room for radiation all artists? C:
I'm kinda interested, yet I don't know when you'd start it up. As of the moment, my tablet isn't working well enough to make videos without undoing a lot. Unless it's like tutorials in dA where they're in steps, then that's fine. Also, would the artists THEMSELVES need to pay or is our revenue suppose to be payment?
Steps are fine, and artists pay nothing (aside from transaction fees when they receive payment). You've still got to improve your skills a bit but you aren't that far off.
this is an interesting idea! :) maybe i could help...
Keep practicing, your art is not there yet.
I'd be interested, but again, don't know if my skill level is sufficent
It isn't - yet. Keep practicing, you seem dedicated and it's only a matter of time & effort before your art is exceptional.
What kind of skill level for the artist are you looking for? I'm interested, but I'm not exactly advanced...
You're better than me, I'll say that. But you do need some more time to advance.
^^ I'd love to help, but I don't know if anyone would be interested in how I do my art.
I'd like to artists of all styles on the site because artists aren't competing against each other - they are appealing to different people with their unique styles. I like your art - do you have Instagram/Facebook/Twitter accounts?
> u < I most certainly do! I don't really use them for art though D:
Read over the information at www.drawlike.me/teach. If it sounds good to you, there's a link at the bottom to apply :)
:D I think it sounds wonderful!
Great! Please apply here: Pitch a tutorial idea