Looking to commission

Comments239
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello! :happybounce: If you are interested in pixel art, I'm open for commissions! For user / group icon price vary from 200-400 points but I can do whatever you want for less / more points.

Examples of my artworks:
T-Rex by UszatyArbuz Pixel Fairy by UszatyArbuz
COM icon for Crissiesaurus by UszatyArbuz Tea cup by UszatyArbuz COM icon for GearsofFlight by UszatyArbuz COM - group avatar for fediarwoods by UszatyArbuz Pixel bottle (free to use) by UszatyArbuz

I work fast and professionally. :) (Smile) Check the details here:
OPEN / profile pimping, avatars and more!
Game of Life by some--art Mikou by some--art Rin KagaMINE by some--art 

commissions range from 20-30 points (20 for no background, 30 for background) and another 5 points can get you a speedpaint of the drawing!
Hello, I'm offering commissions, and as I've recently started, you could ask for a lower price if budget is an issue. ^^
Taken-Final by lN50MNlA Taken-Final by lN50MNlA Free Commission for Maracolu by lN50MNlA Requested-Final by lN50MNlA 
I usually paint commissions in watercolors, which you can see in my commission journal here, if you'd like:   Official Winter-Spring 2015 Commissions Cheap~OpenCommissions are current open. :heart:
$1=100 :points:
Human/Humanoid/Anthro Price:
Soft proportions:
Sketch: -currently no examples- 50 :points: / $0.50
Inked with single color accent  80 :points: / $0.80
My style:
Sketches:
Headshot:  50 :points: / $0.50
Halfbody:  100 :points: / $1
Fullbody: 150 :points: / $1.50
Lined: Cleaned up+Gradient may be added for additional 50 :points: for headshot/halfbody, additional 100 :points: for full.
Headshot: -currently no examples- 70 :points: / $0.80
Halfbody:   150 [Points] / $1.50
Fullbody:  200 [Points] / $2.00
Watercolor painted
[colored pencil= -40 [Points] to commission]
[colored ink with limited palette= -30 [Points] to commission]
[digital editing and/or digitally added text= +20 [Points] to c

I also have Feral[which a dragon oc would likely fit under] commissions, but their prices are less certain, seeing that I do not yet have much experience. Here's the one example I have as of now, and even this one is fairly light-hearted, as not many of my commissioners are interested in realism Feral. ^^;  Zebra by lN50MNlA
I LOVE your art. Do you do any art trades by chance? I am a little low on points.
Hey, I've lately gotten enough points that I don't -need- commissions, so I'd be open to a potential AT, if you still are, and if you draw anything of the species I tend to work with~
If you're interested, could you maybe link me some examples of what you'd be offering? ^^
Yes I am still open. I can draw dragons, humans, animals and I am learning to do anthros. I can do digital or traditional. I also have started doing animation. I have most of my stuff sorted into folders but here is my gallery. thehobbitart.deviantart.com/ga…
Thank you very much! ^^
I do, on occasion, but it always depends[on the art you'd want/are offering], and per obvious, they take much lower priority. :')

If you're interested in a discount because you can't afford a piece, or would like to pay over a longer period of time as you get points, those are both also options at any point. :)
Understandable. Ok.... I really need to think it over it that's ok.
No problem, take as long as you need. ^^
I look forward to possibly hearing from you. :)
hi ^^ i am doing commissions ^^
oh hi xD sorry 
Thats ok but how much is it?
i am do to you the halfbody sketch xD forgotten 
oh thats right lol
wish I had the money......
Really? 50 points is too much? :/
Not for most. I only have about 250 points though and I try to not spend unless its like 10 points or so.
You do realize that 10 points is only like 8 cents right? That's waaay too cheap for an artist to work hard on a commission for. I honestly don't think you'll find anyone if that's your limit. I think you'd be more successful if you raised that a little bit first before asking  someone to work hard for only 10 cents :|
Yes I do realize that. Thats what I do my commissions for. And I put hours into it. 
Well that's being too cheap, and it's kind of offensive to the people that do work hard on their commissions and try to sell them for a good price. Good luck on finding a commission :no:
View all replies