Contest (Everyone wins points & all forms of art are welcome)

Here is the link to my contest:  Contest (Design my OC)Alright so this might sound really common so there's a twist,
I WILL NOT BE PROVIDING ANY PICTURES OF MY OC
This is because I haven't gotten around to drawing him yet lol :P But I have a few ideas.
So what I've thought of is, I'll describe his character to you and then you create him however you imagine him to look like :) (This will also help me come up with a final idea for my OC)
P.S. When I do get around to drawing and submitting my OC, the one whose contest entry was the most similar (or most influential, as the case may be) will win a special prize ^_^
Now before we get started, first off let me tell you that there are no fixed prizes ATM. Now my plan is:
1st prize - 50% of the total points
2nd prize - 25% of the total points
3rd prize - 10% of the total points
Every other entry will get an equal portion of the remaining 15% :) (So yes, everyone's a winner... although how much you win depends on how many points I have by the end of this contest and how many entries I'

Now it's a "design my OC" contest but the twist is I haven't provided any references, just a character description.
Any style is welcome and any form of art is welcome (Drawings, crafts, models, literature)
[Note: for literature entries, you could try to create an accurate description of him, like how he looks and all. You could also try giving him a back story or adding a few more details of your choice.]
First prize is 50% of my total points, 2nd is 25% and third is 10%. Every other entry gets an equal portion of the remaining 15%. At the moment my total points is 176 but that will definitely double, if not more, by the end of this contest (i.e. 15th March,2015). This deadline can be pushed further if there aren't enough entries or if people request more time.
[I will be updating the total points in the journal and not in this thread, so be sure to check out the journal for the change in total points.]
In addition to this, if you'd like artwork I'd be happy to add that to the list of prizes. Also the three winners will be featured in a separate journal and everyone  who enters gets a watch,fav and llama from me :aww:

I hope you all take some time to enter this (if it interests you of course) ^_^
Sketches, faces, bust up, waist up, BG/no-BG, situational... any interpretation is fine!
BUT NO NSFW, please!

YOU CAN EVEN DRAW HIM WITH YOUR OWN OCs OR FANART(Just be sure to give credit).

If anyone would like to donate prizes to the contest (be it points or artwork or even features/favs/watches/llamas) do comment or note me and I'll update the journal. 
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In