Need a tattoo drawn for me.

I'm looking for a talented sketch/design artist that can work with me to draw the tattoo I want to get.
I'm currently living overseas in Japan from America and getting my tattoo done right and in a timely manner would be best done if I could show it to the tattooist instead of having someone translate for me as I describe what I'd like.

If you can do a good job on this project you'll more than likely get some repeat business from me with money involved. I've already got a serious of tattoos in mind.
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
(Totally should have put this in the initial posting)
What I'm after is a back tattoo with three parts: 

Center Piece: A Sword on my spine. Don't really have much preference on the blade's style but the hilt and overall sword should have a cross/angelic/knightly appearance without stepping into the style of fantasy. I'd like a tilted halo around the top of the hilt. The right side of the halo disintegrating or shattered, with the left side falling/drifting away (thus the slight tilt). I've been considering having the latin phrase: Cor aut Mors put into the guard or down the blade but, I'm unsure which would look the best.

Left Piece: On the left of the sword is an open demon wing. As well as the phrase: Once I was an Angel...

Right Piece: On the right of the sword is an open angel wing, and the phrase: But never once a Saint.
The phrases would be below the wings and off set so that the second is lower than the first.

Would uploading two pictures of my back help? (One marked for the areas of each piece, and another blank just for a feel of the size/scale you'd be working with)
Pictures of where you want them would be great much easier to figure out the dimensions that way.
Also colour or black and grey?
Black and grey is a safety when it comes to tattoos but, if you can show me it looks great with some color I'd definitely go that route. The halo would look a lot better with color, for sure.
Not sure what exactly you have in mind, could you go into that more? Feel free to note me if that's easiest.
I posted a description for y'all
I'd love to try :)
Before you decide, I highly suggest checking out BeyondEdge 
Thanks for the shoutout. Yeah I'd like to help if my style of tattoo art/design is what the OP want designed. Just message me if so.
You're welcome. 
^ Good call, Mr Edge does indeed have some nice work and a good style. I'd love to see his take on what I describe. *Description will be posted shortly*
I try, 'n I'm also interested in seeing what his take is. Have you messaged him the description?
Just to make sure he knows what you're looking for :)
Yep ^_^ Actually posted the description on the thread