28 day of drawing challenge

I saw a lot of challenges and I prepared one for myself to improve my drawings. Each day in February I'll do one drawing. I'll be glad when someone join me:) or if you help me with idea what to draw. I have some own, but definitely not 28.

Day1( I drew new portrait and compare it with older)
 Drawing Improvement 2013-2015 by Anbeads
Comments58
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Not sure if this counts as a request but would you be interested in joining my contest? Aww
forum.deviantart.com/community…
Want to try your hand at Drawing my character Scarlet?
Scarlet Design by SaltyArts
RAWR !! by SaltyArts
Wearing a sort of crop top jacket/hoodie
Jeans or in recent dipictions long stockings/Leggings
with White Shoes.
Red/Pink Hair

In older dipictions, a Cross Belt at the waist to hold a
Falshion (Curved Sword)

Can be a bit hot headed and silly.

If you're interested Shoot me a note and I'll be looking out for your take on Scarlet.
I'm doing a daily february challenge myself: kidlitart.blogspot.ca/2015/01/… (They get posted on my twitter and instagram) but I don't have a list.  I do a one hour drawing/painting every day of whatever I feel like. 

You could try character designs, perhaps.  Or creature designs.  It's fun to pick two random animals and mash em together, see what you get :P  You can also try different styles, techniques, or mediums than you usually do.  For example, a drawing shaded entirely with hatching.  A painting using only the colors of a premade palette, like these: instagram.com/colorgrams/ A vintage cartoon styled drawing of a scene from a modern TV show or movie that you like.  You could draw a cityscape with something in it that you wouldn't expect to find.  A still life with something in it you wouldn't expect to find.  A dreamscape.  A drawing of microorganisms.  Have fun with it, all in all. :)
Thanks for ideas. I try something certainly.
Are you open to realism?
Open to requests & drawing realistic portraits?
Yes, but it depends on what portrait
What is your comfort level?
You will decide that because I have some ideas
View all replies
Maybe try recreating some old classical paintings? Like making them modern or something... if Da Vinci lived in modern times what would his famous painting had looked like?
Hmm I don't know, but I can try it.
You're looking for something new,yes? Can you draw landscapes? I think landscapes would be nice for you.
Hmm, it sounds good. I shoud try it. Thanks
Good luck. I hope you enjoy landscapes since you could enjoy the beauty of the nature and also pour it in a piece of paper.
Same as for HinataFox I don't want to draw more OC right now. If you have some other idea, you will be welcome
How about a realistic thing of Sebastian from Black Butler with my Black Butler OC, Zara? hinatafox790.deviantart.com/ar…
I'm so sorry I'm looking for something new, not drawing only person again and again, I'll be glad if you have any other idea.
Can you draw a portrait of my OC Vincent please?

Your OC is interesting, but I searching for some new ideas. When I'LL be in the mood I will draw him but it will be the last OC this month. Anyway If you have anothert idea I would appreciate it.
Hmm, have you ever made animals? I thought that a drawing of a wild animal like cheetah or tiger would be great. Judging from how you draw, I think those kinds of animals would be perfect as long as you keep it bold and strong. 
So here is the lynx
 Lynx drawing by Anbeads