High paying commission.

very urgent. Important to me. I need a great artist for this. 
Message me for details. 
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Short story commissions
I am willing to write a short story on just about any topic with a max of 15,000 words. If you want a longer story then send me a note and I will see what I can do. My prices are flexible so just let me know what you can pay if you can not pay the full 100 points and I will see what I can do. 
100 points
Poem Commissions
I am willing to write a poem on any topic in any type of style. Most of my work is free verse, but I have experience with many other types of poetry. I will get the commission to you within a week of the request. 
10 points
If you'd like a pixel art (icon or maybe something bigger on a special request) then here is my commission info: OPEN /journal CSS, profile coding, icons 'n more

And some examples of my artwork:
Gift icon for Draw-To-Adopt group by UszatyArbuz COM Icon for Adopts-Only by UszatyArbuz Pixel bottle (free to use) by UszatyArbuz  Zombie icons gifts by UszatyArbuz COM icon for GearsofFlight by UszatyArbuz
This belongs in the Jobs forum.

:icon3wyl:
Difficult to say as they haven't listed their ballpark for prices and so on. :hmm:
Best not to assume things if there's not more information. :hmm:
:D I'm open for "Make Me an Offer" Commissions. Here's more information  Make An Offer of Anything Commissions!!Hi Everyone! I've been in a rut lately and I've been wanting to take commissions, but I'm not sure how much I should price them. So I'll open up some Make Your Own Offer Commissions. 
It's really easy, just fill out this form > u < Makes it easier for me to sort and make an offer. If I like the offer, I'll take it! Simple and easy. If I don't like the offer I'll do one of two things; if the offer is far from what I'm looking for, I'll simply reply with a "Thanks, but no thanks ^u^"; if the offer is reasonable, but I'm looking maybe for a little more of one of the categories, I'll counter offer!
Anything Can be Used as Payment! You want to pay with Premium Memberships? Art Trades? PayPal? Points? A free copy of a digital game? A combination of the above? Something I didn't mention?
I'm not too picky. In addition, the more I like the character, the less you'll have to offer O u O Now if only you all knew what I liked mwa
 (I don't know if I'm a great artist, but I will surely try xD)

Basically, if you're interested, you will fill out a small form telling me what "Type" > u < It'll be labeled that you would like, giving me a deadline, shaded/lined, etc. The more interested I am in your character, the more willing I am to do the commission for less!

Then you make an offer. If I like it cool, I'll get right to work. If I don't, I may counter offer you or just politely decline. I accept ALL payments. I accept points, PayPal, premium memberships, random posters you have lying at home, art trades (must be coupled with something else :x), features, and basically anything you can think of! This is because I know there are some people out there that would love to commission either me, or someone at my skill level, but they don't have the means to do so. So I offer all types of offers open for anyone who might be interested ^^
If you want to take a look at my gallery, it's high quality stuff. Just click my icon and if you like it, note me with exactly what you want and I can sort something out.
You may want to post this in the jobs section 
since projects is for those who want to pay nothing, pay with points, or art trades.