Commissions and Art Trades!

I have opened inexpensive point commissions and I will also be accepting some art trades! If you'd like an art trade, please add me to your devWatch first. I am good at drawing characters from shows, anime, or your OCs.

For point commissions, you have a lot of options! You can pick traditional or digital sketching, coloring style and if you'd like it in greyscale, add extra characters, or request a background. If you provide reference images for characters, pose ideas, or the background, I can do a better job.

Please check my journal post below for prices! Here are examples of my art.

Cephalopod Commissions!OK, they don't have to be of cephalopods. I am opening point commissions! :meow: My prices are as follows, but this is somewhat negotiable depending on your idea and resources.
Sketch (your choice of traditional or digital): 10 :points:
Lineart: 20 :points:
Colored and shaded: 15 additional :points:
Full body shot (includes lines and coloring): 50 :points:
Additional characters: 15 :points: each
Background (option of soft cel shading or black "noir" shading): 15 :points:
Here are examples of my work, the first uses "noir" shading, the second uses soft cel shading.
Sarakonus' Spite by orwellianEntropy Noir Portrait by orwellianEntropy Prince Zuko Sketch by orwellianEntropy Siku Xiao-ping by orwellianEntropy
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hiya would you like to do a trade ?
Sure! Please add me to your devWatch first. What would you like me to draw? :wave:
fav.me/d8g8p8q
Feel free to change anything ,

the sort of theme for my new gallery is 'hear no evil,speak no evil , see no evil ' so feel free to do something along those lines instead ♥

What would you like as a trade ? ( must be pg13 obviously)
Ok, can do! Could you draw my Avatar (Korra) OC Katsumi? Katsumi Kato by orwellianEntropy She's a very goofy person who loves to prank her friends while wearing that Noh mask. She's also a pretty skilled girl samurai.
Sweet ♥ ofcourse ♥ 
Sketches as low as 10 :points:
Lineart plus sketch only 20 :points:
Add color for just 15 :points: more!