[2D Character Artist] needed for 3D space action rpg

Hey guys,

We here at Enraged Studios have been working on developing a 3D third person shooter/ planet explorer for the past year. We are currently looking for some skilled artists to add to our team of developers.

Positions available---
(*)high demand

-* 2D character artist (shoulder up avatars)
-*texture artist (textures will look similar to "no man's sky")
- concept artist (preferably computer drawn)

The character drawing will include a shoulder up portfolio view to represent npcs during dialogue in the game. We are fine with whatever art style you use, however, it will need to fit In with the games action filled premise. (for example, no adorable cartoony people) The dialogue will feature the player's 2D avatar on the left hand side of the screen, and the npcs avatar on the right. Below each avatar, the dialogue will be displayed. We are in need of male and female versions of each type of character represented in the game. ( some examples are bounty hunter, civilian, bandit, soldier, alien)

A little about the game-----

The player is placed on a barren planet in the far future after the collapse of the human empire. The gameplay is focused around a cinematic camera that captures the beauty of the surrounding world, and an over the shoulder camera for fast paced shooting action. The characters goal is to survive the elements of the many terrains they face, and to kill enemies to research their gear and upgrade it into something even better. Through trial and error, the player is constantly using problem solving skills to discover new ways of making things. The player will eventually be able to travel between different planets and uncover the secrets that reside within each.

If you have any questions about the content of the game or would like to apply please visit our website at www.enragedstudios.com/Apply.h…

We look forward to working with you:)
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am a 2D character artist. Would this be a paying position? 
at the moment the position is unpaid but we will discuss this further upon the game's completion.
I see. I'm no longer interested but good luck on finding an artist.