Cheap Point Commissions! ~Open~

Hi there! So I thought I'd give commissions another shot. I'm going to start out fairly cheap for now as to gain some more experience and gauge interest. I assume most of you will want digital commissions, but if you are interested I also can draw traditionally. I am best at humans and cats. But I can always try other animals, creatures, and the like. So first off, for some rules.  

Rules:

Star! All commissions must have a clear drawn reference. I do not work off descriptions!
Star! Please, please, PLEASE only commission me if you have the points to pay. I'm a high school student and therefore do not have the time to waste on false commissions. Star! I will send you a note asking for payment when I am finished with your commission. I will not post your commission until I receive payment. This is to insure I don't get ripped off. 
Star! I will try to get your commission done in a timely fashion. So please don't badger me!  
Star! I will close these when I feel I have enough commission. 
Star! Do not complain if (for whatever reason) I choose to reject your commission. 

Commission types: 

Icon (static) Points 25  
These can be done with a transparent background, or a simple colored background.
Examples: 

Commission for SophiaTheRose by LittleDisneyMagic  Lois Icon (Gift!) by LittleDisneyMagic  

Icon (Animated) Points 30 
Same as the static icon, but can include a very simple animation. Such as little hearts, a wink, etc. 
I have no examples of this for now. 

Headshot Points 55  
Just a basic headshot of your character. Can have a transparent or basic colored background. I can also include basic things like a little heart or words. 

A Wild Lidi Appears by LittleDisneyMagic  They See Me Rollin (TWG SS) by LittleDisneyMagic  Mixed Emotions (TWG December Assignment) by LittleDisneyMagic  

Simple Chibi Points 45 
Just a cute, simple chibi of your character. Includes ONE character. Extra characters are Points 10 points a piece.
Froyo and Flakey BFF's by LittleDisneyMagic  
Comments2
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In