Anyone? Art trade?
Comments123
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Roses are red
My name is Dave
This poem makes no sense
Microwave
Ya I will do a art trade with you buddy🎊😎😵👯💃
Hi. I'm sorry to comment randomly but I'd like to give you a word of advice. Sweating a little...

In the past, this person has commissioned me for literature and not been a very good customer. He was not helpful in giving information for the commission (me having to find most of it), failed to read my commission info and vague on what exactly he wanted. In the end, I had to refund him for the commission because he did not read my journal and realize the stories I make are short. (I did offer to extend it but he didn't tell me how he wanted it extended). In addition to my own experience, an acquaintance of mine has had similar troubles from him. He did not pay her for an art commission and has not been payed (to my knowledge) to this day. Also, his forum activity is shady. Almost all he asks for on here is cheap commissions and requests. While this isn't bad, it becomes shady when it is all you post in the forums.

I know my experience with him has been with requests and commissions but since this person has a shady reputation, I figured you would like to know about it and proceed with caution (if you proceed at all) with trading with him. Again, sorry to comment randomly. Blush
:iconart-exchanges:
Anyone looking for art trades join my art trade group!
Hi. I'm sorry to comment randomly but I really don't think you want him joining your group. ^^;

In the past, this person has commissioned me for literature and not been a very good customer. He was not helpful in giving information for the commission (me having to find most of it), failed to read my commission info and vague on what exactly he wanted. In the end, I had to refund him for the commission because he did not read my journal and realize the stories I make are short. (I did offer to extend it but he didn't tell me how he wanted it extended). In addition to my own experience, an acquaintance of mine has had similar troubles from him. He did not pay her for an art commission and has not been payed (to my knowledge) to this day. Also, his forum activity is shady. Almost all he asks for on here is cheap commissions and requests. While this isn't bad, it becomes shady when it is all you post in the forums.

I know my experience with him has been with requests and commissions but since this person has a shady reputation, I figured you would like to know about it in order to make an informed decision about letting him into your group. Again, sorry to comment randomly. :blush:
Then could you join it and participate in the February exchange?
(now I'm going sneakily comment back to everyone who commented on here about wanting to do an art trade to join my group...)
Can you explain how it works? :meow: I am looking to get art of some of my OCs through reliable people doing art trades. 
Haha! You're quite the ninja! :XD:
Hey there, maybe you'd like to art trade with me? You can see an example of my stuff in my gallery :wave:
Ooh! I do like your style! :la: Though I have to ask you some questions to see if you're okay with them before we begin. Are you OK with drawing robots? I work on a policy where (1) I don't post my half until my partner's is posted and (2) I give said partner three months (reminding them of our trade once a month) to finish and post their drawing before I delete mine. If said partner posts their half after I've deleted mine, it will be treated as a request and I will not make my drawing or literature again. Is that OK? :meow:
I can draw robots, I drew one today actually! Your policy works with me :) What would you be interested in me drawing?
View all replies
What are "Art Trades"? :
Art Trades, it's like the name already said, a trade with Art. You get a picture drawn by an artist, and you draw for him a picture.
Very easy. Is'nt it?

Go join and sign up for the February Exchange! :)
I know what an art trade is. I want to know how your group works. :P
My plan is to open up monthly trades...
List of people sign up and I try to pair them based on what type of artwork they do (traditional with traditional and digital with digital)
View all replies
hope u like zumbee anamay boy by HotNewMeme2015 draw him i draw for u
Hi. I'm sorry to comment randomly but I'd like to give you a word of advice. ^^;

I know my experience with him has been with requests and commissions but since this person has a shady reputation, I figured you would like to know about it and proceed with caution (if you proceed at all) with trading with him. Again, sorry to comment randomly. :blush:
sure! i can draw you something like tisDress design #3 by LeCupcakeSlayer  a half body X3 for a half body 
do you want to art trade with me?
Untitled by exseada