FREE Hetalia Requests

Hello, everyone. I am kind of nervous since this is my first time posting in the Deviantart forum despite being here for 2 years.

Anyway, I've only began doing digital art starting September of 2014 but I would love to improve (practice makes perfect, you know). Hetalia is my favorite anime series so I feel like I would enjoy drawing the characters. It would also give me good practice and help me improve as an artist. I can draw you anything from 2P to Nekotalia to Nyotalia.

Warning: I am only good at drawing waist up but if you want me to draw full body, I will try but I can't guarantee good results.

Again, if you want a FREE request, just message me and I can arrange something.

Here are some examples of my work.

Cardverse Italy by NessielaKee

Luxembourg  by NessielaKee

Germouser and Itabby by NessielaKee

Rossiya by NessielaKee

That's all for now. Thank you very much! :D

Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Ohhh... Hi :wave:
Could you draw my Kaliningrad OC..? Here I send some of her references:
As a child:
loveemerald.deviantart.com/art…
And normal:
And I will love you if you can draw her with Prussia from Hetalia (in some pics they are together ) But if you don't want to draw them together- I'll understand ^^;
If you have any questions, just ask ;)
Awww, she is a cutie. she kinda reminds me of Nyo!Prussia (it must be the long platinum-blonde hair).

Anyway, I would draw her with Prussia. 

I'll message you and link you to the pic when I am done. It might take a week.
I'm wondering, would you be ok with Hetalia OCs?
Yeah, I can draw OCs as well but I would need you to show me 1 picture of the OC so I can know what outfit it is wearing and his/her hair style. 
Cool! Could you maybe draw one of my OCs (you can choose which one) Here are the references ^^.:Hetalia OC:. Zandvoort .:Hetalia OC:. Terschelling 
A www, they're both very cute. I wiki Zandvoort since I thought it was a made up place (it just sounded so fantasy/sci-ifish) but I am surprised to learn that it's a real municipality in the Netherlands. They both are.

If would love to draw the both of them, if you don't mind :)
Yeah I love in the Netherlands so I decided to make OCs of places that I commonly visit and know a lot about~
Hahaha people do think that it's a made up place! XD 

That's absolutely fine! Thank you!!! <333
Wow, you live in the Netherlands? That's so cool! I would to travel there one day.....and if I do, I would definitely check out Zandvoort and Terschelling. Hetalia is a good way to learn geography, at least for me.

Anyway, I'll message and give you the link when I'm done with them!
You definitely should visit! And not only do you learn about geography but also history! 
(one of the reasons that I love hetalia so much!)

Okey dokey!
Could You Maybe Draw Denmark, Please?? :3
Sure thing! Do you have anything specific you want me to draw (like what kind of outfit, background, etc.)?
No, You May Draw Him In His Regular Outfit And Whatever Background You'd Like. :3
Okay cool. I'll message you when I'm done! :) (Smile)  It might take a day or two.