Commissions are up for grabs!

Time for me to sell some artwork for a relatively cheap price. I'll be doing three commissions for 50 points each. As for my art style, I work traditionally, with either pencils, pens or markers (both separately and combined). I do both realistic works and more cartoony styled creations. I'll only be doing "living" things such as humans, animals, fantasy creatures etc. This means no advanced backgrounds. If I do, it'll be something rather simple.

Here's a link to my gallery, so you can see what sort of creations I do: itaftrs.deviantart.com/gallery…

If you're interested, send me a note and let me know what you want. Be as precise or vague as you wish. If we have a deal, I'll require the whole price pre-paid before I start working on the piece. If you wish, I can send you WIP's of the commission as I get along. I will send the finished piece by email to you, and also upload it on Deviantart (but the Deviantart version will contain a watermark, to make sure you (the commissioner) are the only one who has the proper picture, the one without a watermark).

Interested? Then let me know!

//Denice
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In