Cheap Point Commissions: Mini Chibis!

Kumamimi-tan by KimikoSakura   :says:  "Hello, I currently have Mini Chibi commissions open. Take a look below~"

Kirino Kousaka (Smile) [V1] They are 100 Points!!~

What I can Draw:

Human
Kemonomimi
Boys
Shota
Girls
Simple designs

Examples:

Girls:Gift for Venturiantalefan856 by KimikoSakura  AT-Hitsuji-Merry by KimikoSakura  AT-Slargorny  by KimikoSakura  Thank you  by KimikoSakura  Gift for Reachtheskies  by KimikoSakura  

Boys:    Commission for Cactsu: Magic by KimikoSakura  Commission for Junkeiiyo: Yeolset by KimikoSakura  A Gift for KamiNoDarkWolf Alex by KimikoSakura  

Ene (Smile) [V7]  Comment below if you are interested, and thank you for looking!!~ 
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I agree with M-e-z . Your price is right and they're super cute ! I'd buy one but i just spent all my points on an adoptable base that ill probably never use xD I regretted it right after.
^^ Thank you~ Maybe you can ask for your points back?
Hiya Kimi

I'd just like to say that these are really cute - and I personally don't think 100pts is unreasonable.  What I would suggest is to keep your price at 100pts.  If you do find you're not getting many takers - offer a reduced/'sale' price to initially get them in.  If yo've had people buying these at 100pts already then you know people will bite.  So it's just a case of advertising and getting out there.

The line work on these are lovely.  Should you want any tips as to how you could improve these - let me know -  because I can see some very small things you could do/keep in mind to up the quality.
Panda Emoji-32 (Happy Blush) [V2] Aww thank you, I would gladly take any advice you may have~

Big Fool Emoji-07 (Cry) [V2]  I use the linework tool on paintool sai after sketching using my trackpad...
Wow - you do that with a track pad?  Blimey!  I don't know how people do that!  lol  And well.  It's only one thing - but I think it might make a lot of difference.  I know you may do it already but if you really, really, pay attention to this, then it's a simple thing that could make a big change to these darling little chibis.  And it is - head shape.  What I've done is penned over one of your drawings...I hope you don't mind, but sometimes it helps to see as opposed to me trying to explain lol

Screen Shot 2015-01-29 at 10.09.37 by M-e-z
Mini Chibi Sketch W.I.P by KimikoSakura  Does this look ok?
Oh wow!  Yes!  Can you see that with the head shape, and not cutting the hair so close to it - it changes how it looks completely!  Beautiful!  What do you think?
>w< Cute~ I finished her~

Mini Chbi Practice by KimikoSakura
Fab! Great work oUob
View all replies
Now, I say this to help, not be mean, but to help you get more buyers!
these are unreasonably priced...
Unreasonably priced? Why?
Because of your art skills... I only sell my cheebs for 30 points.
;v; But it wouldn't be fair to the other commissioners who paid 100 points...

OTL Icon Yes my art skills aren't very good even after 5 years, but i'm trying to improve, even if it's taking a long time..
I guess.

and yeah... I'm still not that good after 6 years...