Need editing on my character analysis

How is my grammer on this so far, and can you help me?

Humans and Machines are shown differently but both have something in the same context. Humans are portrayed as "killing machines" and machines are portrayed as the "devil"
This negative view of both is knocked out by a basic death row criminal named Marcus Wright, awaiting his final moments. Cyberdyne scientist Dr. Serena practically begs this guilty man to give up his body to science at least to preserve the human race.Dr Serena was dying of cancer and she was on her last legs of life as well. Marcus hears what she has to say and considers her offer, quickly changing his mind about selling his body to Cyberdyne for a kiss. Once he signs the paper, he doesn't go back on his offer following through on his promise for a kiss. Both thier dying wishes are fulfulled and a smile is offered to her and then a quote "So that's what death tastes like."

The movie shows Marcus walking toward his death. He is practically emotionless walking toward the room until he is put on the table and the iv is placed in his arm. Fear runs down this fearless, emotionless man for the first time when his body realizes he won't be waking up from this.

The next time we see Marcus is in 2018. Skynet has become self-aware and woke up all fuctionating machines/terminators in the near area and the world has become a post-apocalyptic wasteland destroyed by missles and terminators roam the area.

Marcus has absolutely no idea where he was, what had happened and why he was alive in the first place. He is absolutely horrified to see what had happened to the former location that was L.A.

He finds out quickly once he meets his first "face." He calls out to the stranger which turned out to be a terminator who starts shooting at him. A young teen pulls him out of the terminator's location and strings the terminator up, saving Marcus's life. Not only is Marcus not grateful for the teen's help, he doesn't trust the teen and his partner who said little. He quickly is questioned by the teen for wearing a "Resistance" jacket so he repays the favor with taking advantage of the situation and grabs the rifle pointing it back at the teen warning him by saying "If you are going to shoot me, you better pull the trigger."
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
When you say "awaiting his final moments" it sounds like he's looking forward to dying, which I'm assuming is NOT the case. :/
(In the first paragraph) change "last legs of life" to "Dr. Serena is dying of cancer and she only has a few months to live."
The rest of the story is really good though.