Seeking Contributors: (also chance to win 400 points)

Looking for Contributors for my latest spring contest

Bunny Bounce Art Contest [OPEN] 5000pt/$$ Prizes!Bunny Emoji-17 (Hurray Cute) [V1] Bunny Bounce!Bunny Emoji-12 (Yay) [V1] 
It's time to welcome in the spring~! :heart: I LOVE spring! All the flowers~ and the looooove :heart:
The theme of this drawing contest is called Bunny Bounce! I collect adoptables as a side-hobby (I have over 30) and I LOVE bunnies... muahahaha. 
Oh oh oh oh  Deadline: March 20th Oh oh oh oh 
To enter:
1. Draw one of my adoptables!
2. Link me :iconwillowbranwen: as the owner & link the original designer in your author comments
3. Link back here when you're done
Rules:
1. Work must be original, not traced or copied, no bases either
2. Collabs o.k. prize is shared.
3. Mature work must be censored
4. Characters must be colored, background optional~
5. Bonus

+x-Free-Fuguri-Icon-2-x+Donate to this contest to be entered in a raffle for a chance to win 400 Points

Donors can still participate

You can donate any combination of the following:

1. Art from you!
2. Adoptables made/owned by you
3. Llama + Watch or/& Faves + Comments
5. Minimum 10Points 
I'm trying to avoid people who only donate the bare minimum like 1 Points or 1 :+llama:  just to enter the raffle 

Just Comment below if you're interested here or back on the main contest page~

Thank you :heart:

:iconwillowbranwen: 
Comments112
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I will donate a half body digital colored drawing for the 1st.
And a half body basic colors digital drawing for the 2nd. 

Thank you for your donation~ :heart: You can check out your raffle # HERE. And check out this Journal if you need a reminder 'bout what you donated  I'll be adding you to these lists on my next update~ 

id donate a custom and a colored traditional drawing
Could you please specify to which place?
one of each for first and second? or a custom for second commishion for first im willing to do both
I can donate a headshot of anything to the first prize!
I can also donate a sketch to the second place!
similar to: Jetson Headshot

Thank you for your donation~ :heart: You can check out your raffle # HERE. And check out this Journal if you need a reminder 'bout what you donated  I'll be adding you to these lists on my next update~ 

:0 I don't see my number yet~
you'll be added on the next update. 
Chibi or animal animated icon for the 1st one!!

I can donate pre-made/custom adoptables or the 3rd place
Though the custom one would be done traditionally
The pre-made adoptables are here : fav.me/d869rws  fav.me/d8a0rfa

I can donate some :points: for 1st place and llama for all the winner 
22 :points:. and when I should give you the points?
Please donate these points to the winner once this person is announced. Thank you for your donation~ :heart: You can check out your raffle # HERE. And check out this Journal if you need a reminder 'bout what you donated  I'll be adding you to these lists on my next update~ 
okay, thanks 
I'll give :points: to the winner ASAP
I'll give a llama to all the winners + a chibi for the 1st place winner <3

I wanna donate, but I'm STILL working on my donations for that other contest of yours that I donated for... lol
lol! XD That's cool~ :heart: Maybe next time?
I think I can donate a simple blinky icon for first place, like the one I have. They only take like ten minutesasdie from the background removal/animation stuffs //sobs. And llamas and watches for everybody else? That is, IF my parents won't take my laptop away (again)