3 Request Slots [No OC's]

Hey Guys!,
3 Request Slots are open.
First come first serve.
Please specify Request as much as possible.
State if you want a traditional (pencil or ink) or a digital piece and a deadline (keep in mind: first come first serve). I don't take OC requests anymore since im garbage at doing them.
After the Slots are full i will not answer further posts in this thread but feel free to pm or watch me for future Slots.

Please check out my gallery for examples (even though i didn't upload anything in a while that's really "up-to-date").

ready.. set... go! La la la la 

Cheers!
Comments25
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Since you don't draw existing characters/OCs, would you care to create one for me? A monster. An ape/human hybrid. Basically, a cross between all apes: human, orangutan, chimpanzee, gorilla, gibbon, and bonobo en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ape.  No specific idea for how he looks, except I want him in human clothes. Well, more like a superhero outfit, a jumpsuit or armor. 
Can I have a request?
Ah gosh, this is so cool! If you'd like, can you draw this lass in your style? Whatever strikes your fancy, really, I'm just grateful for the opportunity!

Act I by Whimsical-Sage Suihei [ Viiraa ] by Whimsical-Sage
Request please I don't care what medium you want to use I like ink and digital both.

I could really use some help with some concept art if any of it looks interesting and fun to you.

NeedsCharacter Sheets
Concept Art
Character
Animal
Mecha
Gauntlet
Weapon
Clothing
Vehicle
Landscape
Architectural
Maps
Music
Intro Song
Character Song
Ending Song

Sounds like your willing to work from descriptions I could really use help with concept art pick something that has no reference.
Could you contact me about that? it seems like a pretty fleshed out idea but i don't quite get it all.
Prince Hans from Frozen? (Digital and deadline this Sunday.) Only if you want to!
Read Above. Im sorry.
Slayer from Guilty Gear please?
Digital and no deadline. And when you are done, just reply to this post. Thanks!
I don't do OC's. I just suck at doing them^^
But this isn't an OC
Yeah it is. It is a Original Character of the Game Guilty Gear.
OC doesn't define if its fanmade or official. No offense but the outcome would suck bad^^ especially if its manga-ish.
If you don't do any particular characters it might be helpful to clear up what kind of thing you are offering then.
Pretty much anything except existing characters. Especially from anime or manga because i can't do the style.
OC by definition is a fictional character created by a person that does not come from an existing copyright. If it is a copyrighted character used in an official game/movie/anime/etc., then it is NOT an OC. Perhaps you should have been more clear that you weren't going to do specific characters at all.
OC simply stands for original character  and doesn't define the licensing behind it. It doesn't matter if the creation took place in a game studio and got implemented in a piece of media or not.
It makes no sense to have a feud about this. I just don't do copying. I can't do it. No need to get offended ._.
I'm not offended. I'm just trying to correct you since your definition of OC is not the same as what it means around here on deviantART (or many other internet communities).
View all replies