Does Anyone have Commissions...

That are 50 points or under?
I want to have a picture of my OC and Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler but I do not have many points. So I can really only offer 50.
Edit: I will chose what I will. Thanks for the comments everyone!
Except for one bitch. You should keep your comments to yourself unless it is asked for, and it is actually helpful to the post. ^^
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
My headshot is only 10pts... Check my comm widget :3
50 points equates to just under 50 cents. There are plenty of accounts and groups that can help you get points if you desire them, but I would suggest doing the art world a favour and not offer a measly 50 cents for hours worth of work. You can also find people offering commissions in the Jobs forum.
"Do the art world a favor..."
How about you do me a favor and be quiet? It's  not my fault I don't have many points.
And it may not be HOURS of work. Most of the offers are sketches. And Jobs forums are mainly for people LOOKING for actual work, not "measly 50 cents."
:shrug: You post on a public forum, and anybody is able to speak their mind. I assume you're a teenager and so you don't understand how this all works yet, but someday if you wish to be serious about art then you'll thank me.
It doesn't ultimately matter how long it is, people still need to be properly compensated for any work they carry out.
I don't care about you telling me my points are inconsiderate, because I have already had people tell me to lok at theirs. Alright. Fuck you, I don't need you to post on this forum unless you are offering something. Alright? Alright bitch
I do ouo!
Check my forum...
forum.deviantart.com/community…
If interested please comment there ouo!
Mine are 10-30pts

Most of the stuff unless you basically one more than one or realism would be 10-20 :) Any questions feel free to send me a note!

And if you do check them out big thanks <3 <3 <3 <3