Looking for Realistic Portrait of LARP Character! Paying Up To 1000 pts!

Hello!

I'm looking for a realistic bust-length portrait of my Vampire: The Requiem character. There will be mild gore, but I will explain that in detail when I note you.

Looking to pay no more than 1000 :points: for this. I will need a high-res image, and will be posting it on my character's wiki page. Link to the site can be provided.

Please post samples of portraits here, or send me a note with examples.

Thanks, and have an epic day!
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello!
I think you visited my page...as I am visiting yours. I see your request up here and would be interested in trying it out...1000, that is very generous. If you have found no other takers, I'd be willing to do a portrait for you. Please look at my gallery for samples, I rarely get to do male figures or true gore so it would be a nice challenge as I have no drawing agendas at the moment.
Also, in regards to another post of your...would like to do a collaborative drawing?
Hello :) I can do semi-realistic (not exactly realistic... some people call my pictures realistic, but for me it's semi-realism) waist-up portrait of your character for 960:points: if you want A5 size (it's 2480x1754px), or 720:points: if you want A6 size (it's 1754x1240px). Of course, if you want different size, we can talk about it, too.

Here is my full offer:
Commissions [OPEN]Okay, so let's start at the price list. Anyway, take into consideration that all prices are negotiable, so don't hesitate to suggest your price if you want a commission from me, but you have not enough money :)
Also, if you want two or more characters in one picture, for the second and every next one you'll pay 75% of basic price.
Fullbody

A4 2400:points: / $30
A5 1920:points: / $24
A6 1440:points: / $18
Knee-up
Secret Santa: Rosemary by JustSilvia
A4 2000:points: / $25
A5 1600:points: / $20
A6 1200:points: / $15
Halfbody
.:Amelia:. - commission by JustSilviaPW: Zadanie I by JustSilviaSecret Santa: Kyotori by JustSilvia
A4 1600:points: / $20
A5 1280:points: / $16
A6 960:points: / $12
Waist-up

And here are some quick examples:
To be honest, these waist-ups are rather old, but I'll show them anyway:
.:Eren:. - kiriban prize by JustSilvia .:Yes, my Lady:. - commission by JustSilvia .:Princess:. by JustSilvia .:Sachmet:. by JustSilvia
These halfbodies are newer:
PW: Zadanie I by JustSilvia Secret Santa: Kyotori by JustSilvia

Thank you for your time :)