Some ideas for a Pokémon Fan Game? :)

So I've been playing around with the Pokémon kit for RPG Maker and wanted to have a go at making a little game. I wanted to make a region that is loosely based of Britain. Instead of the typical story of being a kid starting a journey. You will already be a champion and have left your home region to take on new adventures. The game begins on a boat as you travel to the new region. Though you leave your Pokémon on the boat and have to start anew.

Since I wanted to base it on Britain I had a few ideas. For example the Capital City could have a Gym featured in a Subway. There could be a gym that takes place in a University and there could be a lake area near the north of the map. 

Would love some ideas and help. If you have any request or anything I'm sure I could put you in as a Trainer or an NPC or something :) 
Comments2
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
How about having the player character be a psychic? Then you could switch strenght, cut, surf, and any other hm you dont like for that (the moves looses their hm status only) and have each badge teach a similar psychic trick instead.