looking for contests

I'm looking for some cool contests I could enter. Spam info/links here and I'll have a look. Thanks :)
Comments19
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
So, do you draw the original characters listed using the new colour palette, or do you use their original colour palette and use the new colour palette in other ways, backgrounds etc? It's not really explained that well ^_^''
You'd use the color pallet for the whole picture ^^ Characters, background and everything. Sorry for the bad explanation, i'll put an example in the journal
Thanks, it does looks interesting, I'd love to enter ^^
yay! Im looking forward to your entry :D
I'm going to be hosting a contest soon.  The theme is to draw my OC and her boyfriend ^^
Ooo, when you put the full info up can you message me? That seems interesting :)
Its not my type of contest, sorry
Here you go (= 

Contest [OPEN] - Draw doxies! WIN $50/5000 Points + ART
:new: END DATE EXTENDED DUE TO LACK OF ENTRIES.
This is my first ever contest! ^w^
Rules
-Make a journal featuring this contest and comment the link below ♥
-You can enter as many times as you'd like.
-The work MUST be your own!
-End date will be January 26th.
-Prizes are subject to change, dependent upon the number of entries!
-Even if you can't or aren't going to enter, I'd appreciate it if you'd feature this! (And if you do, you'll receive a flat colored tag from myself & kleeblatts)
What You're Drawing

There will be three categories with three sets of prizes (ALL PRIZES ARE THE SAME):
DIGITAL ART, TRADITIONAL ART, and PIXEL ART
You will either draw or pixel my dog, Angel, or
   2015 Valentine's Day Contest !Hello!,
So I'm officially holding a Valentine's day contest because I love art, you love art and definitely everyone loves great prizes! 
As well as starting it now so all of you have plenty of time to submit your entries.
This contest is about any kind of couples!
Real people, OC's, anthros, animals, inanimate objects personified, you name it!
But of course there are some rules so on and so forth.
And if you have NO idea what to draw for your entry, I'll gladly give you some ideas!
Let's start with the whole theme and subject of entry:
You must create an art piece with TWO characters on the canvas. These must be a couple! It can be any color for the background, you don't have to stick with reds, whites, and pinks! But it must have something Valentine-y about it c:
Objects like: chocolate, presents, stuffed animals, etc. are encouraged!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Rules:
  Pokemon and Digimon - Let's be friends! CONTEST!:bulletwhite:  Pokemon and Digimon - Let's be friends!  :bulletwhite:
:bulletwhite:  BIG CONTEST! BIG PRIZES!  :bulletwhite:

//EDIT
If there won't be at least 10-20 entries then the prizes will be harshly reduced! I didn't wanna do that but it would be really sad if there were more prizes than entries!
So go for it and tell your friends! Make those entries, because it's worth it!

---------------------------------------------------
Finally, after some delays I can open the contest! 
The theme is Pokemon and Digimon - Let's be friends!
Why such topic? Well, there is awfully lots of fandom wars between these two and I really dislike it! Why can't we just get along?
None of them is a rip off of the other one. It's just two series about monsters, one is a great game based on which they created a cartoon and the other one is a anime popular enough to create games and merchandise based on it

And here are some contest groups (=

contest-ftw.deviantart.com/

contest-office.deviantart.com/

contestsforall.deviantart.com/

Greetings =D
Thanks, is there any way to see the characters of each individual series? I looked on the site and there doesn't seem to be.
hmmm not all the artists made that list yet,here's some that they have:

Contest!!!! [updated with links]There's a super awesome contest with TONS of prizes going on, from premium memberships, to requests, points, and lamass!!!
To find out more check it out here: 
Basically you draw one or more of your favorite TG Characters! 
Here's a link to all the stories to help you with your decision: http://twelvegatesmanga.com/bookshelf/
Iiiiiiif you just so happen to pick one of mine well, I have A LOT >.>;
But I just so happned to have finished a bunch of other half references recently what a coinky-dink no seriously this was a very pleasant surprise. I really didn't plan that.
Aveon: https://furystarcat.deviantart.com/art/OH-Aveon-warrior-concept-art-313415241 or Twelve Gates - Aveon - Challenge #22
Fury: OH:: Fury - Concept Art
Hayashi: http://furystarcat.deviantart.

[CONTEST!!!!!!]FANART CONTEST!!!HAAAAPPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN!!!!!!!
Most of you guys know that I'm a part of :icontwelvegates:
They are a web manga magazine thingy and I put my story Revival Psalm on there 0-0b
and now this year they are holding a fan art contest!!!!!! a really really epic fan art contest!!!
GO AND CHECK IT OUT!!!!

all you had to do is to draw some characters you like from any of the manga on that web magazine, which includes my manga...which I expect some good pictures of Fluffy...*nods*..and some of my other characters of course.., anyone would be fine!!!! they have some really really good stories there :la: 
You'll get a really adorable and squishable pillow i

Thank you!!It seems I received an anonymous premium membership donation and then an extension of that from a friend... Seriously, that was such a surprise!! Thank you so much for the generosity... I'm really honored!!!!! Surprised, and very honored!! Thank you!!!!!
And because I don't want to delete it from my front page yet...
GO DO THE TG CONTEST!!!!

And if you want to draw MY characters... *Wiggly eyebrows*
Elias: 
Matthias: 
Masquerade gallery: https://bbqbert.deviantart.com/gallery/43541266/Masquerade-Illust
The manga: http://twelvegatesmanga.com/masquerade/
If you draw bromance of my characters, I'll think you're even MORE awesome! *Wink wink*
I also support fanart of just about ANY characters from the TG magazine. So go forth and make awesomeness!!