Looking for Pixel Artist to Point Commission~

Hai~
Recently, I've been thinking about commissioning people for points, but I haven't known what I wanted to commission until now. I'm looking for a new icon of my 'OC', as well as a few other things of her~
This is her:
REQ: GirlInTheNavy by GelJeng F.A.P. 21 by EMP-83
The pixel I want is of her in jeans and a panda gijinka hoodie, and preferably a pair of black fingerless gloves like these~

If you're open for pixel point commissions, please comment with your prices and some thumbs or links to some examples. Thank you very much~ :pandala: 

If you're not open for pixel point commissions, but are open for other point commissions, feel free to post a comment with prices and examples too, as I'd love to commission some other pieces too, if I have the points.
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If you want I could make 10 pics of her?
I could to something like this:
Ono Takemi Pixel Doll by PearOfDiscord or Kamelia Pixel Doll by PearOfDiscord
For 150 points.

I can also do animations like this:
Animated Lacor Pixel by PearOfDiscord (please click)
for 200 points.

Thanks for looking!
icon 2 by lore-necha1 -200:points: and sth like my icon is 300:points:
check out my commissions widget :)
^u^ I'm offering Make an Offer Commissions of every style. If you're interested feel free to check this out for more info forum.deviantart.com/community…
I do human chibis for 100 points! Some examples
Chibi Seir by NicoleDaneyChibi Lennia by NicoleDaneyChibi Isac by NicoleDaney
Note me if interested ♥
Also ask me about normal body commissions! Depending on how much of the character you want shown, if sketch, lineart or coloured and the pose I'll give you an estimate ♥ Given the design of your character it won't be anything above 170pnts ♥
I'm not open at the moment my friend, but I am willing to  make one for you for  f r e e