Free Requests, Just Say the Word

Hey guys, I'm looking to fill some requests. If you need something drawn, just let me know and I'll try my best. I will accept most requests, so just leave a comment.

Leave: 
    1. Your request, stated as clearly as possible
    2. Whether or not you would like to watch my screen as I draw
    3. A reference picture or link if:
        a.) It will be hard to look up the specific subject
        b.) The subject is an oc
        c.) The subject has a lot of versions (comic book characters, sailor moon)
        d.) You feel like making things easier for me

FAQ:
    How do I watch your screen?
You friend my skype that I use exclusively for screen-sharing. skype: nehme-mit
I call you, we both turn our mics off if you would rather direct me via text, and then you watch me draw. If you decide that you want to watch my screen, you can either shoot me a note with your skype name, put it in a comment, or add me on skype with a message saying what your deviantArt name is.
    Why would I want to watch your screen?
You can verbally or in text make changes to the drawing as it is being drawn, catering the picture more towards what you want. This is especially useful for those who want me to create a reference sheet for an oc they've never drawn before. Also, I'm more likely to get it done faster, because I'm more encouraged when I don't have to draw alone. 
    What can I do with the art, what will you do?
The art is yours, but you should credit me whenever you use it/post it/etc. I'm not going to ruin anything with a watermark, but you should still be a decent human being and not say that you drew it. I will, if I like the picture, and unless you specifically and clearly tell me not to before I finish, post the picture to my dA request folder, with a description that says request for :iconlesrgmunom: (except with your avi)
    Will you do long term projects?
If I think I would enjoy working on it with you, then yes. Note me and we can work something out.
    What drawing program do you use?
Krita. 100% free, and I absolutely swear on it.
    Will you do avi's for me? can you animate them? Will you draw me comics? What about character reference sheets? Romance? Smut? Fanart? draw me???
Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES, maybe, yes, probably not.

Examples
Dgrayman by lesRGmunom Lyvera by lesRGmunom Sam by lesRGmunom Branne by lesRGmunom
0 by lesRGmunom
So, comment if you want a request!
P.S. My previous thread is over here.
Comments197
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Salutations  Miss are you still accepting requests at the moment?
If you're still doing this, then...
1. I have, um OCs, and I would like you to draw one (or more than one if you want) in the style of the first/second examples. Maybe a reference sheet.
2. I would like to watch your screen~ and chat while you art. And chat beforehand, about my OCs, and which, if any, you would like to draw.
3. The ones I want drawn the most have no pictures >.<
Here's a maybe-odd request: can you read one of my stories and thendraw whatever it inspires you to draw: any method, color, grays, or BnW, just have fun doing it.
I suppose I'll go ahead and take a request if that's alright with you~ 
I Don't particularly have anything in mind, so artist's freedom! (As Long as there is no nsfw haha)
Elijah Ref 2014
if you want to screenwatch, we can do it now
No thank you, sorry, it's like 1am for me right now and i really should be going to bed
I Look forward to the results though!
I'm not really sure what you want
Like I said, Artists Freedom, so that means do whatever you want, surprise me! (Just nothing NSFW though haha)
but did you want me to draw your character?
Yes, that's why i linked them :y

By the way, re-reading your original post, you know you can use something called join.me for free and allows 10 people to watch you at once without giving out your personal skype details?
View all replies
do you want to screenwatch?
no thanks you sorry for not including in the post, I don't have skype.
what do you want him doing?
perhaps just standing there looking annoyed, that seems to be the wa I portray him the most and it would be interesting to see how a rather more established artist such as yourself does so.
I'm drawing tonight, first reply first serve
Am I too late?
I can draw tonight
Sweet. I need to think of an idea first though.
Hi. Are you still accepting requests?
yes, what would you like?
I was wondering would you be okay with drawing an OC and a character that already exists together?
oh yeah, no problem. what do you want?
Cool. Unfortunately, I am not a great artist right now so I will have to produce a reference, I hope that is okay. Here it is, oi49.tinypic.com/5jxitv.jpg (note: he is supposed to have brown hair and hazel eyes). I would like for you to draw him and Wii Fit Trainer together.

Or Cynthia from Pokemon. Which one would be easier for you : P