Need an artist for a comic/game? No $$ Necessary Here.

I quit dA sometime last week but it turns out there are few art sharing website out there in the big world of the internet. I've returned solely to find projects so I can improve and one day create a professional portfolio.

So I figure I will start looking for a project. I'm not looking for payment, just looking for something fun.

My portfolio: starryworld.carbonmade.com/
An extended portfolio can be seen on my stash. For the sake of not re-uploading art that is already on the site, I will keep it on my stash: sta.sh/2adkswyez6j sta.sh/28v5fjq2i9v

I'm available for digital character design, cover art, lineart, and/or colouring for comics.
I'm also open to work on visual novel games.If you have other projects aside from comics or visual novel games, please feel free to send an inquiry.

Here is some info:
-I can work with human, anthro, or animal characters
-18+ work(het, yaoi, yuri) okay HOWEVER no gratuitous adult material, fetishes, or hateful/shaming work
-I have 7 days off from work every 2 weeks which gives me a lot of free time to work on projects

You may contact my via dA, or email. Serious inquiries only.
Email: jllstarryworld@yahoo.com
Portfolio: starryworld.carbonmade.com/
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
is this still open?
Sorry it is not :( I have two projects that I am currently working on.
okay that's fine. i emailed you too but you can ignore it lol
I love doing projects, although I am a COMPLETE amateur in the writing/illustrating world. I've been looking in forums for projects to join, and I also take part in a project on instagram. I like to start random projects and I'd love to do one with anybody who likes to do these things just for fun. I have some ideas for stories if your interested in working with me.

I have some examples of the writing and art I do. As I said, I'm an amateur.
Here are some of my best drawings.

portiam.deviantart.com/art/Flo…
portiam.deviantart.com/gallery…
Sure thing. You can note or email the details and we can discuss what you have in mind.
I don't have access to my email right now, so can we just discuss it here?
yeah you can send a note.