Help with FNaF Fan Game! Ocs Needed!

I've got an idea for a fan made game based off Five Nights at Freddy's. The thing is, I want to use Ocs. Now, it won't be an actual game, but more like a story, or some comic pages. Here's an idea;
  • The game is called Death by Darcy. The restaurant is called The Outback (needs a different name, probably). Story behind their killings;
    The owner's daughter is a genius, and knows all the ins and outs of an animatronic. The thing is, she also loves horror games, violence, and gore. And so, she learns the codes for each animatronic, and begins to control them, creating a real-life horror game. She plays with the late-night employees, make them think they're hearing stuff. And watching from her screen as they kill the workers. On night 5, it is revealed that she is behind these killings, and that she turned her own father into an animatronic when he found out. They stuck her in an insane asylum, but the murders continued. It is said she, somehow, gave them thoughts of their own. Thoughts to kill anyone who came after the kids left.
If you like that idea, I was thinking along with Darcy, a crocodile (or alligator) and a kangaroo. If you can think of any other animals in Australia that'd be good for the restaurant, please tell me them.

It's the only idea I got, but if you have other ideas, feel free to submit other FnaF Ocs. Just make sure that they are;
  • Different than the original cast (no bears, chickens/ducks, foxes, or bunnies)
  • Do not have a different animal, but looks a lot like the originals (like a wolf with Bonnie's colors)
  • No alone characters please (nothing similar to Foxy's circumstances)
  • There can be broken down or no-longer-used animatronics (actually, that's a really good idea!)
  • Nothing like Freddy & Golden Freddy (no "Katty and Silver Katty")
And make sure you have;
  • An occupation for them
  • Maybe an idea for the group ("Instead of a band, we'll have a ____!")
Make sure you have a ref (or very detailed description) ready!
Comments42
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Uh hi. is this still open? i'm not sure but i have three oc's. that you might want to use?

Here's the links:
Artsy The Panda (Fnaf Oc)
Nightly UPDATE (for the info: Nightly the dog)
Fnaf oc
Your characters are pretty cute, but I don't think they'd fit in a Australian theme. Thanks for offering, though ^^
Alright :D thanks anyway!
I have a few OCs if you're interested~
Sure ^^ Show me 'em! :D
I think Kayla would fit the Aussie theme. Not to sound mean, but, haven't you thought about the name matching thing? Ya know, Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie Bunny, Chica Chicken.
Alright~
Well not all the animatronics fit that scheme Like Mangle.
IDK I was thinking about their designs more than the names.
I think Phone guy said the workers called it 'The Mangle', but he never said a real name. I guess the kids still new it as Foxy, or Foxette, if it really is a girl :o (Eek) But it's good you put their designs first ^^ It's better to have a cat named Lacy than a Bonnie copy-cat named Bon Bon (stealing from both versions!)
Bel Bel's first name is Bella but eh IDK what happened there.
View all replies
I have a cat called Lucky, she's a first aider style animatronic with a little nurses outfit. She's often found by the First aid station in the restaurant. For Aussie critters, there's the Koala, the wombat and loads of other fluffies.
That's actually a pretty good idea. Can you tell me her coat color? And anything else specific about her?
She's got a basic ginger tabby coat, with quite slim limbs so she is quite fast on her feet. She's also obsessed with plasters/band-aids and often sticks them on herself for fun. Sorry, I've not got a picture of her on this PC :(
It's okay if there's no picture, your description lets me paint a pretty good picture of her. :) I do like her. I just need to figure out which idea I plan on doing. :/
I'm glad you like her. My idea of her is the only reason I got through the game haha, I was terrified. I was all like 'Lucky will protect you, she's got plasters, she can fix you' xD
Haha :XD:. I was scared too when my sis first showed me it. Luckily, she told me when they were coming. Now I always feel like I'm being watchedFoxy Emoticon Chasing - Five Nights at Freddy's!
haha I used to be terrified of things like it as a kid, that game just made it worse!
View all replies
iwould have told you one but she's a fox :(
Well, I guess it depends on how different she looks to Foxy. Can you tell me what she looks like?
shes blue purple and she has dark blue eyes she also has a hat thats dark blue her toy version is the same but pink cheeks so she is no where near foxy. is that good?
She seems pretty good.
I have two twins actually
they both take different routes
(I have not  posted thier refs yet (having trouble there))
one is named Red
and one is named green
( that is what the kids call them; because of their colors)
they are actually named Ce and De
their both female cats
Ce (green) has a bow on the left side
De(red) has a bow on the right side

they got left in storage for a realllly long time
I'm not sure. I've had lots of idea lately. Maybe I could make something dealing with the real Freddy's they can all be in :)