Feature and Review your work

I'm a small-press publisher; I publish a few e-zines for fun. I am now working to feature self-publishers and their work in my e-zine 'Fanatical Publishing's WEEKLY REVIEW' fanaticalpublishing.deviantart…

Send me a copy of your work and I'll have it reviewed by volunteer reviewers who will give feedback, rate it, and I'll feature your work and their review in the magazine.

Things to send:
Your story to be reviewed in PDF format(PDF documents are preferred for security and ease)
Your name(or pen name)

recommended: 
A short bio,
Cover art of your work,
the url of your work where it can be bought(that will also be in the magazine for people to see)

Write to me at fanaticalmagazine@gmail.com and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

I like questions, so if you have anything ask, please do.
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Does it have to feature cover art?
No, it doesn't have to.
I have an ebook I'm selling on Amazon along with a sequel in the works, would that qualify?
Yes, that would qualify.
Do you publish poetry at all? 
Thank you for letting me know. Do you publish whole works as in books? Do you also publish individual poems? I was just curious about the nature of your group.
I publish individual poems in the free magazine, I do publish whole works as ebooks, but I can't promise profits.
Thank you for letting me know. I just wanted to know if I could just publish individual poems as well.