I need an artist

Hi basically I need a artist to help me put a face to my characters. I'm writing a story and basically creating a new univers. I have strong Greek and Norse mythology but with a futuristic/ fantasy twist. And would love if artist could help me give my world amazing visuals. I have races, creatures, weapons, realms, gods, enities, and etc that need a face and more development. I have some ideas concepts and a slight visual on my characters. But I need an artist to help me get them more in detail. And it would first help if someone could show me what's out there and help.
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I could do some character drawings as "fan art" of them, but only if you have the characters designed already (drawings at ANY skill level) or at least have visual references to what sort of appearance you're wanting them to have along with your written descriptions. :)
2014 Commission Sheet Character Art: WINTER SALE! by ColorMyMemory
I won't be able to commit to this full time, but I'd love to do one or two characters. 
Well right now I would love is Yamir and Gaea was created
Could I see what you have on their appearances so far?
Gaea came love. She was the entity of life and fertility different from the Titans she was innocent and goods, She was beauty! Hair long as any river it flowed with winds, its color of sun and fire a red so bright it could block out the all the nine realms. From her golden-fire hair a fabulous golden-red feathered bird entity whose body emitted rays of pure sunlight. Shielded her from harm. Her skin was as smooth as the plains. Gaea was vanity at its rare form.
Cool, any other details, like her personality, etc.? Or any basic visual reps? 
She is basically mother earth she starts off innocent but become evil
Lord Yamir. Stronger bigger then his brethren. His flesh dark as the voids. His touch was so paralyzing cold. Unlike the other Titans his eyes made of pure light. He is basically a humanoid enity giant monstrous
is this a paid or unpaid job?

if unpaid, would you be able to trade for it in some way? i ask bc i love this kind of thing but i dont work for free.
I can't afford major payment but I'm willing to trade