Help my gamer channel logo..

Hi, I am new to DeviantArt.
I understand there are many talented and resourceful people and I would like to ask for help because I have no lucky to have so much creativity and knowledge to make images and logos.
I just made a youtube channel Gameplays and I would like to give a striking presentation to my channel, I only need 2 images.
The first image should be 2048x1142 pixels and bear the name "Nitro Games" with the design you think could be flashy with game theme.
The second image should be 250x250 pixels, this without any text, maybe a knob of xbox one and some decorations.
I hope you can help me with this I ask, is that you have so much experience that will prove simple.
Thank you in advance.
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Depending on what you have in mind I will price accordingly. I just did a banner for another gaming channel and drew them as chibi and such. (Check gallery)
Here's my general prices:2014 Commission Sheet Character Art: WINTER SALE! by ColorMyMemory
:star: I have moved this thread to the Projects Forum as it is this particular forum where you must promote your point commissions, requests, art trades, onsite contests, giveaways and other projects. It is not appropriate anywhere else in the forum. :)

In future, please consider all the forums before posting in them - this should help!