Talented artists needed.

Hello everyone! I am Richard R. Greiner, lead project manager and creative director for Absolace Games. We are a brand new gaming studio that is still in the process of forming. We have some great concepts we are really excited about but not much else! That is why we are here in the forums looking for new talent to recruit!

Let me be upfront and tell you right now, we have no money. We are looking for talent to help us grow and be a part of Absolace Games and what we hope to accomplish. We have a plan for crowd funding but one of the key steps toward that is excellent art design. Rather than pay someone upfront we are instead looking for someone who can see the potential of becoming a founding member of Absolace Games, a partner who shares in the success of the company.
Having said that, we are looking for people who want to become important members of a team, not just employees or contract artists. Ideally we would like someone with a unique style who can become the artistic face of the company. We are serious about games and gaming, and we need people who have ideas as well as talent!

We are not naive and we know that until our team is fully formed and we have a released product (or at least something in early access with a good buzz) it is all subject to change. We know failure is a possibility but we like to reach for our goals in the face of adversity. We have some great ideas for not just new games, but new franchises and we believe in them.

We also want to hear your ideas! If you have an idea that you want to see realized we will work with you to get it done, that's why we are forming Absolace Games in the first place. We are not a typical game design studio, we do not shun the ideas of our team, we embrace them!

So, what kinds of ideas are we working on? I can not expect you to get excited about the games if you have no idea what we are working on, right? Well then lets take a look then:

Carnage Core is a series that will focus on mecha combat and has a few titles already in planning that have some very interesting twists on the genre, one of which will be our first title.

Panra is a fantasy RPG series that is so enormous in scope that it will have novels to help explain the back story and continue the story. We are deep in a concept for an MMO based on this world that will be very different from what is currently out there.

We have a few other projects that do not have names yet as well. We are excited about what the future holds for us, but we cant do it alone! We need the help of talented artists! We have a great set of games on the slate but we have to start somewhere, and we need funding to start.

If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them but for now here is what we are looking for:

Lead Artist:

Our lead artist will be responsible for the final artwork for projects as well as directing the rest of the art team.

Concept Artist:

Responsible for creating new and fresh designs for art projects.

Technical Artist:

Needed for designing of parts and equipment for mecha, tanks, jets and the like. 

Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
hi, uhm not good at introducing so let's skip that. I'm a traditional art student, I've got alot to learn but I'm very interested in making something actually usefull. That's why your forum blog made my day. I'm not quite good at digital art, I've done it before and I'm used to adobe photoshop... But I'm not good enough to post digital art on my gallery. That's why I'd like to ask if traditional projects are also alloud? I like drawing what I can see but making something exist myself is alot more exiting!

I hope I could be usefull!
HI !

I'm not yet a professional concept artist,
but if you interest in my works,
i would gladly help.
Thank you, I appreciate it.
I just got out of college and I'm currently available to do anything. I've been focused on developing concept art and wouldn't mind supporting you if you think my kind of work is what you're looking for.

I also have experience with creating 3D models as well as animating in both 2D and 3D if you need those skills as well.
Those are all skills we could use, thank you for the support! I will PM you after I take a look at your work.
Hey there!

Im interested in doing some concept work for you. Check out my gallery and let me know if my styles fit your needs.

Thanks for your time! I look forward to hearing back from you~
You have a lot of talent, I see some things a really like in your gallery!
Thanks!
Let me know if you have anything you think I would be good at helping with.

I'd just like to get more art in my gallery. :"D