Crew Wanted for Dragon Ball Multiverse Series

Hello, LittleNeko23 here!

So if you don't know what Dragon Ball Multiverse is, it is a web comic made by Salagir and Gogeta Jr. 
The plot is the DBZ characters are invited for a grand scale tournament against other universes where history turned out differently than we know. I suggest reading it yourself on the website listed below cause it's a really good read.

Moving on...
This project is in it's baby stages with only me as a script writer/director. I'm looking for:
1. an animator who can give me quality animation as good as the show or better. (I do ask that you show me your work so I can see if you have what I'm looking for)
2. a second director 
3. an Audiovisual person; Someone to give us music whether original or not (If not original please have your copyright straight)
4. another scriptwriter. I'm new to professional script writing so I need second looks.

Now voice actors I'm not worried much about now since a date isn't set nor the script for 1 episode completed however, if you wish to send in a recording early simply Skype me. I'll write in my journal when the BehindTheVoice.com VA casting is up.
I hope you wish to work with me! oh and don't worry I have an official confirmation from the DBM creators to use their work.

DBM website: www.dragonball-multiverse.com/
My Skype: diandra.dorsey18

Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Have you read DMB?
I can help you out with the script, Neko.