Looking for an artist for Video Game (Long Term) partnership!

We are making a game and are looking for an artist to be in our team. We are working on an Indiegogo/Kickstarter campaign and after the campaign is when you will be paid. 
We want you to be our partner and main artist for our indie game company so don't expect money per image that's not what we're looking for. We want a partner and dedicated member to our team.

What will I do?
We need someone for general artwork like backgrounds for soundtracks, concept art, promotional art, and some art for the Indiegogo campaign like clipart or icons. We're not exactly sure what we will need but it's nothing too big unless you're up to it.

How much will I get paid?
It's up to you and depending on how much we get from the Indiegogo campaign. All you need to know is our Art budget is 10% of what we get from Indiegogo and what we want to spend on the game. Could be $500, $1000 or more per 3 months or so. Again we're not paying per art piece we're paying royalties and what you feel you deserve for what you make. Our composer gets his cut, our codes get theirs and you get yours. We want you to feel like the amount of money you get is worth what you make but let's not go overboard. This isn't a job...yet and don't want it to be treated like one, this is a partnership.

I'd like to see the game.
If we feel your art is what we're looking for we will send you a link to the current unfinished Indiegogo page so you can make your final choice whether you want to be our partner/team member or not.

Can I at least know a little of the game and what it's about?
Well it's a 3D action Adventure platforming game inspired by games like Jak & Daxter, Banjo Kazooie and Donkey Kong 64. The game is called Ninja Chronicle and the characters are anthropomorphic animals. The link we will send to you will have everything you need to know. Again you can only get this link if we feel your art is what we're looking for so feel free to apply below.
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
what is the link to your indiegogo it would help knowing what style you are looking for here is some of examples of my work
Dragon Eggs Set Paypal(open) by 11newells nyxharbinger oc sheet by 11newells
Patreon by 11newells Blue portrait by 11newells
LevelInfinitum commmission by 11newells chibi Goldfish John Swiming in stream by 11newells
I'd like to know more!
Id like to see more.