Looking for Reviewers

I publish online magazines as a hobby, and one of the things I like to do is to give publicity to self-publishers, to help them out.

So, in connection to this, I want three people to be critics, so writers can send their stories to be reviewed, and the critics will read and comment on the stories, and I'll publish the reviews in my e-zine and link to the writers and their stories.

Like I said, I publish as a hobby: I don't make any money from these e-zines I publish, and I'm looking for people looking to do something like this for fun, to help out poor writers.
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:star: I have moved this thread to the Projects Forum as it is this particular forum where you must promote your point commissions, requests, art trades, onsite contests, giveaways and other projects. It is not appropriate anywhere else in the forum. :)

In future, please consider all the forums before posting in them - this should help!
This is better suited for Projects.

3wyl
Moved, thanks.
Hello. I find myself interested in this. If you are still in need of reviewers, I would be happy to give it a try!
Please send me your email in a note; let's talk.